Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: sunshine6812 Your favourite - 04/28/03 10:17 AM
Who is/are your favourite person??
Posted By: LabRat Re: Your favourite - 04/28/03 10:23 AM
Sorry, couldn't choose so had to vote for all of them. smile1

LabRat smile
Posted By: Kaethel Re: Your favourite - 04/28/03 10:29 AM
Aaah, but see, you forgot to include Lex!! goofy )
Posted By: sunshine6812 Re: Your favourite - 04/28/03 11:08 AM
Okay Kaethel I think you are right, so that means I am going to post a new poll one with just the villains.

Who would you all like to have included?

Lex, of course, Tempus, maybe Nigel.

Suggestions??

sunshine
Posted By: Bethy Re: Your favourite - 04/28/03 11:18 AM
Well, I picked Lois and Clark and Perry and Jimmy and Martha and Cat. laugh L&C because I love their individual characters as well as their relationship. I love Perry and his role as 'surrogate daddy' and Jimmy is usually great comic relief -- and both of them have had such varied portrayals in fanfic (for ex -- I love Perry in Irene's "Trading Places"). Martha is great for knocking sense into Clark. <g> And Cat is just fun. Especially after reading Irene's "In Cat's Corner," where Cat takes on a whole new dimension as a character as well as comic relief.

As for villians...Tim and Amber Lake, Gretchen Kelly, Jaxon, HGWells. <g>

Bethy
Posted By: Saskia Re: Your favourite - 04/28/03 11:58 AM
Don't forget Mxyzptlk as a villain too. I love him! <g>

Saskia
Posted By: Shadow Re: Your favourite - 04/28/03 12:45 PM
I love every character on the show, but when you come right down to it for me, it's all about Lois Lane. hyper
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Your favourite - 04/28/03 12:56 PM
I started off loving Clark and being not at all convinced that Lois was good enough for him wink but she grew on me smile And Martha can be just hysterical in between being wise and caring -- and Jonathan is a great straight man. smile

There are lots of good things to be said about all of them, though. Except maybe Sam Lane wink

PJ
Posted By: Elena Re: Your favourite - 04/28/03 01:00 PM
I voted for Clark and Ellen. smile1

But...but...WHERE IS MY BELOVED TEMPUS?!?!?! grumble

Elena smile
Posted By: BanAnna Re: Your favourite - 04/28/03 03:41 PM
WHERE IS MY BELOVED TEMPUS?!?!?!
I second that! I almost didn't vote cause there was no Tempus. And no Herbie either. frown

~Anna
Posted By: ellerobbie Re: Your favourite - 04/28/03 04:46 PM
I love Lois and Clark ... but dating a guy who has a mother who can be a little too much like Ellen Lane, I've really come to appreciate Martha recently. wink
Posted By: HatMan Re: Your favourite - 04/28/03 07:05 PM
interesting that martha is beating out jonathan. i voted for both, myself. anyone want to explain voting for marthan but not jonathan? just curious.

Paul
Posted By: rivka Re: Your favourite - 04/28/03 07:52 PM
I like both Martha and Jonathan, but she is somehow more 3-dimensional. <shrug> YMMV
Posted By: Loriel Eris Re: Your favourite - 04/29/03 05:49 AM
I voted for Lois, Clark, Perry and Martha. Lois & Clark because, well, just because! I mean where would we be without them? Also I think I know them the best. I love Perry because he seems to know just the right thing to do and say, and he treats L&C like his own kids. I'm not sure why I voted for Martha (except of course, I like her) but I voted for Martha and not Jonathan as I think that there is much more to Martha, at least that's how it seems to me!

Loriel
Posted By: ellerobbie Re: Your favourite - 04/29/03 09:59 AM
interesting that martha is beating out jonathan. i voted for both, myself. anyone want to explain voting for marthan but not jonathan? just curious.
Paul, see my earlier comments in the thread - that should explain why I listed Martha as a fave and not Jonathan. smile
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Your favourite - 04/29/03 10:35 AM
Jonathan was pretty under-utilized on the show, and in fanfic I've found him difficult to write for... you know, when some people are upset, they go get drunk or get into fights, or something dramatic ... Jonathan just goes out and plows wink But he's a cool guy all the same.

PJ
Posted By: Melisma Re: Your favourite - 04/29/03 09:46 PM
peep

Well, considering I portrayed Ellen in a RPG once (the only one that I know of that the ficlist did - OUATIM, anyone? smile ) I'm also really partial to her, too. I love them all, but felt like we really didn't get to know Sam all that well, and Jonathan not well enough. But Ellen is one of those vilified characters that I think got a bum rap - she's had a really hard life, and that makes her how she is. And she's a recovered alcoholic, so I respect her for that...

Not that I don't like all the rest of them, of course!

Melisma (ducking back under her Rock to avoid the rotten tomatoes)

peep
Posted By: Eccentric Musician Re: Your favourite - 05/04/03 08:20 PM
Gee, I voted for everybody but Cat Grant. I really liked Our Heroes' moms, though. They were pretty cool.
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: Your favourite - 05/05/03 07:52 PM
I voted for Clark first than figured I'd add Lois.

I love Clark ALL the time, and Lois MOST of the time.. laugh

~Liz
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards