Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: HatMan which forums do you visit? - 04/24/03 10:32 AM
just curious. title is self-explanatory, i think.
Posted By: Saskia Re: which forums do you visit? - 04/25/03 03:56 AM
I just looked at the results and I noticed something reall funny.

Out of the 27 people that voted, 26 visit the polls. So what did that one person who doesn't look here, do here and vote? It just struck me as very odd.

Saskia
Posted By: sunshine6812 Re: which forums do you visit? - 04/25/03 04:57 AM
Maybe the person just misunderstood what was meant with `polls`I myself had to think there for a minute
blush
sunshine
Posted By: HatMan Re: which forums do you visit? - 04/25/03 08:57 PM
well, the question was which forums do you visit regularly, so maybe that person only looks in on the polls section occasionally or even rarely.

Paul
Posted By: mymylee Re: which forums do you visit? - 04/25/03 10:45 PM
I visit all forums except nfanfic and nfanfic togs regularly,but not repost all these forums regularly. jump
Posted By: Bethy Re: which forums do you visit? - 04/28/03 11:27 AM
Well, it's not surprising Polls got such a good result, considering it was in a poll... wink

Actually, it surprises me how many visit the TOCs regularly. I think of them like a dictionary or an encyclopedia -- a wonderful reference tool that's handy to have around, but not something I'd read for the fun of it. Unless people are saying that using them to catch up on stories is visiting regularly... <shrug>

Bethy
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: which forums do you visit? - 04/29/03 05:09 AM
And I see some of the most popular forums are Fanfic Related, Off Topic, and Polls. Gee, think we talk to each other a lot, or something? goofy

PJ
Posted By: Wendymr Re: which forums do you visit? - 04/29/03 05:54 AM
And the weird thing is... Polls is even more popular than Fanfic! smile1
Posted By: AnnieM Re: which forums do you visit? - 04/30/03 10:51 AM
Well, I voted for a hodgepodge. The only things I really wanted to say were:

1) I said that I don't visit Original Fic. I don't, yet. I really do want to, and this was a topic I really wanted to make sure we added when we created the new boards. I know we have some immensely talented writers and I can't wait to begin reading some of these stories. (I've only read one or two so far.) But I've been swamped with RL stuff like finals and with fanfic writing, so I haven't had much time for reading. But I just have a feeling that if I took this poll again in three months, my vote on this one would change.

2) Those of you who know me might find it interesting that I voted for Off Topic. I was really ambivilent about adding this forum to the new mbs. I wasn't opposed to it, just didn't care and said I probably wouldn't ever visit there. Off Topic posts in general tend to make me nervous because they are just that, off topic, and you never know what they will be about. Many off topic forums I've seen in my travels around the net tend to be preachy political posts that irritate or offend me or something like that. But I wandered into our OT folder a couple of times, and I've fallen in love. (Okay, maybe that's going a bit far, but I do enjoy reading the posts.)

Annie
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards