Lois & Clark Forums
This has been going on for a couple of weeks.

When I come to check the boards, I get yellow folders icons indicating threads that *weren't* updated since my last visit.

Anyone could tell me how to fix it?
Thanks,
AnnaBtG.

P.S.: I don't know if I explained my problem clearly. I hope I did.
Posted By: Onaleia Re: New post icons don't work correctly - 08/07/05 08:52 AM
Have you closed your browser since the last visit? My experience has been that if you leave your browser open, even if you have been at several different sites since your last visit, when you come back here the yellow folders will mark anything that's new since you last opened a new browser window, not just since the last time you clicked on this site.
Sorry for not clarifying that. Yes, I have. It happens constantly, even after having shut the computer off and turning it on again.

See ya,
AnnaBtG. (confused confused )
Posted By: Karen Re: New post icons don't work correctly - 08/07/05 10:26 AM
What browser are you using? I've seen it happen with both Mozilla and Safari. Even if you update the post indicators, next time you restart the browser, the issue occurs again.
I'm using Internet Explorer 6, always have been.

See ya,
AnnaBtG. confused
Posted By: HatMan Re: New post icons don't work correctly - 08/07/05 03:50 PM
Have you tried clearing the cookies and starting fresh? You can wipe all your cookies, you can delete the ones from the boards manually, or you can go to "my profile" and click "delete all cookies set by this forum." You'll have to log back in again and then update the new post indicators, but hopefully, things should work properly after that.

Paul
It worked! Thanks a lot, Paul!! notworthy notworthy

See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards