Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Supes1fan IRC Q? - 03/17/04 06:36 PM
OK, I downloaded mIRC, configured it fine, connected to Undernet servers A-OK and logged into #loisclark with the appropriate password..where is everyone? confused

It's me and X hanging out goofy

..is there a set chat time?

~Liz
Posted By: RL Re: IRC Q? - 03/17/04 06:55 PM
Since a large number of people who tend to hang out in #loisclark live in Europe, the peak time for attendance is generally between the hours of 2-7PM EST.

There are typically a handful of people on earlier than 2PM and sometime a few that hang out later than 7PM. I, myself, am usually online between noon and 8PM EST.
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: IRC Q? - 03/17/04 07:06 PM
Ah!! OK, thanks Roger..I was starting to think it was just going to be me and 'X'! laugh

I'll try again tomorrow.

~Liz
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: IRC Q? - 03/17/04 07:13 PM
Hi,

I'm usually 2-11 PM EST. But I'm 1 hour early that EST for now. We don't change time.

OK, I don't have nothing better to do. huh

MAF laugh
Posted By: LabRat Re: IRC Q? - 03/17/04 11:58 PM
LOL, Liz. That can be disconcerting, I know. Looking forward to chatting with you 'live'. wink

LabRat smile
Posted By: Karen Re: IRC Q? - 03/18/04 06:46 AM
There's also a few of us that are on from 8am EST on, but it's extremely quiet until some time after 11am or so. It does get really lively after 2pm. laugh
Posted By: Julie S Re: IRC Q? - 03/23/04 05:01 AM
That may explain why I came home last night at 9:30 PM EST and there was no one on.... I though I scared everyone away! X does make good chatter though. goofy

Julie wink
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards