Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: marycherry annesplace.net - 09/21/03 08:22 PM
hi: last year i inscribe myself on the nfic part of: annesplace.net, but now i can't get it with the password they send me to my mail.. can anyone help me??
thanks
Posted By: AnnieM Re: annesplace.net - 09/21/03 09:12 PM
Annette changed the password on annesplace about two months ago. You should have received an email with the new login and password. Try going to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nfic/ If you are logged into yahoo and you are subscribed to annesplace, you will be able to view the message with the new login and password. If you cannot view the message for some reason, you'll probably need to email Annette and she'll be able to give you the password.

Annie
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: annesplace.net - 04/23/04 04:17 PM
I have tried over the past year to become a member of the nfic group or register w/ yahoo groups and I never get a verification e-mail sent to me confused
Posted By: LabRat Re: annesplace.net - 04/23/04 04:30 PM
Annette is currently whooping it up over at Wendy's (with a gang of drunken FoLCs and a plastic duck - don't ask goofy ), but I'm sure if you email her direct she'll sort out any problems you have signing up when she gets back to the States. smile

LabRat smile
Posted By: malu Re: annesplace.net - 05/03/04 03:23 PM
Just wanted to mention: have you guys noticed that the date for the Last Updated in the Nfic Archive at annesplace.net is wrong? It says April 2003 instead of 2004. I emailed Annette already about this.

malu
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards