Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Loriel Eris Graemlins - 04/28/03 08:54 AM
I was wondering...

I've seen some really cool graemlins in post recently and wondered where you get them? Or is it just that people have remembered the graemlin code from another mb?

Loriel (who loves all these cool graemlins! laugh )
Posted By: LabRat Re: Graemlins - 04/28/03 10:10 AM
You can find some cute graemlins here , Loriel. A lot of FoLCs use this particular site.

LabRat smile
Posted By: rivka Re: Graemlins - 04/28/03 10:45 AM
Thanks, Labby! Those are cool!

I especially like:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Bethy Re: Graemlins - 04/28/03 11:29 AM
Ooh, Rivka, that's adorable! I have a feeling we're going to be seeing it popping up a lot in the Off Topic forum in the future!

Bethy (who is off to check out that site and find more to play with)
Posted By: HatMan Re: Graemlins - 04/28/03 11:52 AM
there's also this site (both, btw, are listed in the boards FAQ that mere wrote/is still writing). it's a collection of smilies from a bunch of different sites (including the one labby posted), along with some that you won't see elsewhere. it's also got a couple of links to other sites.

just be careful, as some of them (especially the ones listed on the "offensive" page) are not appropriate for these boards.

Paul
Posted By: LabRat Re: Graemlins - 04/28/03 01:05 PM
I'd never even seen that one, Rivka! Looks like I need to go visit see what else is new. wink

LabRat (still looking for a impatiently tapping foot graemlin - which would come in awfully handy over in fanfic. wink )
Posted By: Loriel Eris Re: Graemlins - 04/29/03 06:21 AM
Thanks, everyone!

Got to say, I love them! laugh

Especially this one!

[Linked Image]

And LabRat, what about this one [Linked Image] it's *almost* tapping its foot - it's alternating between one and the other! wink

Loriel (having so much fun! [Linked Image])
Posted By: LabRat Re: Graemlins - 04/29/03 09:34 AM
LOL, Loriel - he's cute. clap

LabRat smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards