Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Secret Santa Cards - Received List - 12/02/17 04:38 AM
Once you've received your cards, please post below!

Annie, thank you for the lovely Christmas card! It came in today's mail. smile party
Posted By: Annie B. Re: Secret Santa Cards - Received List - 12/02/17 05:20 AM
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Once you've received your cards, please post below!

Annie, thank you for the lovely Christmas card! It came in today's mail. smile party

You're welcome! smile
Posted By: Kathryn84 Re: Secret Santa Cards - Received List - 12/02/17 08:17 PM
I recieved my card today! dance

Thank you Lynn smile1
Thanks for making this post Vicki.

I got mine last week. clap

Thank you Vicki! wave party
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
Thanks for making this post Vicki.

I got mine last week. clap

Thank you Vicki! wave party

You're welcome, on both points. grin
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Secret Santa Cards - Received List - 12/02/17 11:57 PM
Hi Kathryn,

You're most welcome! Did you see the little goody I included? (I tried to put it on the card in such a way that it wouldn't get lost, but it was small enough that there was still that possibility.)

Joy,
Lynn

p.s., I'm amazed the card made it overseas that quickly.
Posted By: Kathryn84 Re: Secret Santa Cards - Received List - 12/03/17 07:09 AM
Yes I saw, thank you for putting it in.

I meant to mention in the post before, sorry I forgot.

:-)
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Secret Santa Cards - Received List - 12/03/17 03:11 PM
Hi Kathryn,

No problem. I just wanted to make sure it hadn't gotten lost in transit. Happy reading. smile

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: Secret Santa Cards - Received List - 12/13/17 07:29 AM
Thank you for the card C Rene!
Posted By: CarrieRene Re: Secret Santa Cards - Received List - 12/13/17 11:16 AM
Originally Posted by Crazy_Babe
Thank you for the card C Rene!

I am so glad you received it. You are so welcome.
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Secret Santa Cards - Received List - 12/14/17 10:11 PM
Hi Crazy_Babe,

Thanks so much for sending your card halfway around the world to me. I'm impressed that the trip took less than a fortnight.

Your choice of cards made me smile. I have never seen a beach-themed Christmas card before. I don't know if the song "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas" has made it to Oz, but where I grew up, one never needed to dream of one -- I was usually sick of snow by the time Christmas rolled around. In Delaware, it might sometimes be too warm for snow at the end of December (it varies from year to year), but it is definitely *not* beach weather then. So seeing Santa (whom I usually think of as hanging around not too far from other-universes'-Superman's Fortress of Solitude) lolling on the beach is quite a novelty. What fun.

And speaking of fun, I loved the pictures you sent; it looks like you were having a ball at Supernova, not to mention in front of a certain very-familiar building.

Thanks again and all the best in the new year,
Lynn
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: Secret Santa Cards - Received List - 12/15/17 09:29 AM
You’re very welcome Lynn! Glad you liked the card I thought it was cute. I have heard ‘I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas’ and I would dearly love to experience a white Christmas one day. The tour of the backlot was heaps of fun I definitely fangirled seeing the Daily Planet facade and Supanova was awesome the chemistry between them was palpable
Posted By: SupesFan Re: Secret Santa Cards - Received List - 12/16/17 04:38 AM
Cuidadora,
Thank you for my delightful Christmas card. I hope we continue this wonderful tradition. Merry Christmas to everyone!
Supes Fan
Posted By: Annie B. Re: Secret Santa Cards - Received List - 12/16/17 02:04 PM
I received my card from an anonymous FOLC in Australia. Thank you, Secret Santa! The card is beautiful!
Posted By: cuidadora Re: Secret Santa Cards - Received List - 12/16/17 11:35 PM
You're very welcome, Supes Fan! I'm glad you liked it. This was a great idea, and I agree it would be lovely to continue it.
I'm glad this has become such a hit this year. Hope everyone enjoys their cards.
Posted By: CarrieRene Re: Secret Santa Cards - Received List - 12/18/17 08:03 PM
I received my cards today in the mail. Yes, I said cards. I love them both each themed - one of Superman and one for Christmas that sings. I am not sure who sent them though because all it said was My Secret Santa. Thank you, I'm not the only one impressed in the house, so is my husband and my oldest daughter and your note inside was very sweet.
Posted By: cuidadora Re: Secret Santa Cards - Received List - 12/19/17 08:56 PM
Val,

Thanks so much for the gorgeous card! I love seeing you and your family.

Merry Christmas! [Linked Image]
Originally Posted by cuidadora
Val,

Thanks so much for the gorgeous card! I love seeing you and your family.

Merry Christmas! [Linked Image]

Hey cuidadora,

Glad it got there on time. wave
Kathryn84,

See msg below from Linda.

"I'm thanking Kathyn84 for her Christmas card aND warm wishes

For the coming year. I'm also wishing her Happiness and Good

Health in 2018."
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards