Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: folc4evernaday Secret Santa Card Exchange - 11/01/17 01:20 AM
smile1 Years ago we used to have a Secret Santa Card Exchange with FOLCS that were interested. We'd like to get a headcount and see who all would be interested. You can either buy a card or make one and mail it to the assigned FOLC.

If you'd be interested in participating comment below. wave
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: Secret Santa Card Exchange - 11/01/17 01:22 AM
I’m happy to do this
Posted By: CarrieRene Re: Secret Santa Card Exchange - 11/01/17 01:26 AM
Sure, I'd be willing to participate.
Posted By: NostalgiaKick Re: Secret Santa Card Exchange - 11/01/17 01:52 AM
Count me in
Posted By: SupesFan Re: Secret Santa Card Exchange - 11/01/17 02:45 AM
I would love to do this!
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Secret Santa Card Exchange - 11/01/17 10:45 AM
I remember that exchange; it was fun. I'm in. :-)

Thanks for organizing this, folc4evernaday.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Secret Santa Card Exchange - 11/01/17 03:39 PM
Sure thing!
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: Secret Santa Card Exchange - 11/02/17 09:30 PM
Awesome. This gives us seven. Also, wanted to add if anyone want's to participate and isn't registered here or is shy and doesn't want to comment. You can PM me or email me at folc4evernaday@gmail.com to sign up. wink
Posted By: Annie B. Re: Secret Santa Card Exchange - 11/03/17 12:18 PM
Count me in, too.
Posted By: Kathryn84 Re: Secret Santa Card Exchange - 11/03/17 06:42 PM
Me too.
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Secret Santa Card Exchange - 11/03/17 07:15 PM
May I propose an idea? Would it be appropriate for participants to post the type of card that we would like to receive (e.g., Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, general winter, etc.)? I know that I, for one, prefer to give a card of the type most appropriate to the recipient. What do you think -- is this a good idea or is it treading into the "too personal" realm?

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: Secret Santa Card Exchange - 11/03/17 09:08 PM
You bring up an interesting point Lynn. I think maybe once we get a headcount we can sort out the details of what everyone prefers/doesn't prefer as far as cards. I'll finalize the list on the 17th and will be sending out the first note of instructions to everyone then. thumbsup
Posted By: cuidadora Re: Secret Santa Card Exchange - 11/04/17 02:31 PM
Add me to the list. And I love Lynn's idea of customized card requests. Thanks for doing this, folc!! clap
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: Secret Santa Card Exchange - 11/07/17 03:09 AM
Awesome everyone! Thanks. We've got eleven so far. I'm bumping this up. We'll be finalizing the list on the 17th.

If anyone has any questions feel free to email or pm me. wave
Bumping this up again. The 17th will be last call for anyone that wants to sign up
Posted By: folc4evernaday Secret Santa Card Exchange-Update - 11/19/17 12:00 AM
Everyone that has signed up for the Secret Santa Card Exchange thanks for participating. All emails and PMs have been sent out. Looking forward to Secret Santa 2017. clap hyper
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards