Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: folc4evernaday Welcome New Members - September - 09/05/17 12:08 PM
This past month we had one new member join the boards:

BimFoLC

If everyone could take a few minutes to introduce yourself and welcome them to the fold. Please and Thank you.

hyper wave
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Welcome New Members - September - 09/14/17 04:42 AM
Hello BimFoLC! Welcome to the boards!

I'm DC, otherwise known as Vicki. I, along with Val up there, am part of the K-Comm (Kerth Committee). I live in CT with my husband (we just celebrated our 10th anniversary this past July) and our newly 4 year old twin daughters. I don't always have a lot of time to write and read, but I do it when I can and hope to see you around the boards!
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: Welcome New Members - September - 09/27/17 11:34 PM
Hi BimFoLC! So glad to have another new member! You get a thread all to yourself this month. wink

I'm Mouse, or Emma, or Mouserocks the Nerd. I pop in as often as I can on these boards (athough obviously it's been at least a month blush cuz I just found this thread...) I love writing and reading all the fics on here, so don't hesitate to share, or to chat about any nerd stuff. You've joined a great group of people! Looking forward to interacting with you!
Posted By: Morgana Re: Welcome New Members - September - 10/14/17 12:31 PM
Hello There! Welcome to the FoLC universe, please feel free to drop a line or two of comment if you read something and like it!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards