Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: LabRat Loss of internet - 07/23/17 06:49 PM
Hey, folks. smile

I lost my internet connection on Wednesday evening and getting it back has become something of a saga. frown After hours of arguing with my server, best they can do is get an engineer out on Wednesday. And, since they cancelled the engineer that was due on Saturday without telling us, I'm none too convinced this one will even get here!

So, meantime, I have a connection that appears rarely and only for a few minutes before it's gone again. I have managed to reply to some emails and gmail assures me they have been sent but by this point I don't trust it. So if you were expecting a reply from me and didn't get one, I'm not ignoring you. I will get back to you just as soon as I can but by recent experience it might take a while. <sigh>

LabRat smile
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: Loss of internet - 07/25/17 05:37 PM
Originally Posted by LabRat
Hey, folks. smile

I lost my internet connection on Wednesday evening and getting it back has become something of a saga. frown After hours of arguing with my server, best they can do is get an engineer out on Wednesday. And, since they cancelled the engineer that was due on Saturday without telling us, I'm none too convinced this one will even get here!

So, meantime, I have a connection that appears rarely and only for a few minutes before it's gone again. I have managed to reply to some emails and gmail assures me they have been sent but by this point I don't trust it. So if you were expecting a reply from me and didn't get one, I'm not ignoring you. I will get back to you just as soon as I can but by recent experience it might take a while. <sigh>

LabRat smile

Oh no! Poor Labby!

Hoping you can get back online soon. smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards