Lois & Clark Forums
I just saw this online!

Woman Woman Trailer

Justice League Trailer

Cool! Although, I'm still hopeful JL will be complete by the end.
I really liked the Justice League trailer. Even though
Superman is only supposed to be in the final third, and even though
and even though Clark might not be in it at all (he was publicly buried and there had been an open casket at the wake, so it would be hard to explain why he was suddenly alive again), I definitely plan to watch the movie now. I'll probably wait until I can buy a digital version of it, though.

Thanks for sharing,
Lynn
It was neat and I really liked Affleck in it, much looser this time out.

But I just loved the Suicide Squad Comic-Con Soundtrack Remix

Suicide Squad Trailer

Mike
Wonder Woman in World War I?
Originally Posted by Morgana
Wonder Woman in World War I?
Did you see Batman v. Superman? If not, there's a photo of her with World War I soldiers that is shown briefly a couple of times.
No, I didn't see it. But plan on watching it as soon as it comes to Netflicks just for her.

The guy who played Luthor was awful. A poor man's Joker...
Jesse Eisenberg. I found his performance entertaining because it reminded me uncannily of a kid I know. I wasn't the only one who thought so, either -- his friends teased him about that until he saw the movie and decided to embrace the comparison.

Lex Luthor has definitely been played better. Of course, I'm most fond of John Shea's portrayal. smile
I think the Lex in DoJ is supposed to be Lex Jr. (He says he inherited Lex*whatever from his abusive dad?)

And John Shea's Lex was just sooo smooth. A very high functioning sociopath. shock
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards