Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ShayneT The new Doctor - 08/24/14 05:52 PM
Well, the new Doctor (twelve...thirteen...who knows these days.) premiered last night. What do you all think?
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: The new Doctor - 08/24/14 05:54 PM
Couldn't watch it, and now I'm currently trying to get it ready on iplayer, but the BBC iplayer site must be overloaded with traffic! ARGH!

Oooooo, ooooo, it looks like it might be working!
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: The new Doctor - 08/24/14 07:25 PM
Yay watched it. I laughed sooo much. It's been ages since I laughed so much at a doctor. I laughed sometimes at DT, and he's definitely my favourite, but PC's first few scenes were sooo fantastically over the top.

I'm excited for the next one.
Posted By: Marcus Rowland Re: The new Doctor - 08/24/14 08:19 PM
It was fun (apart from the ridiculously huge dinosaur which was just plain silly). I have a theory about the person at the end which seems to be vaguely plausible (whited out to protect those who haven't seen it):

I think she's The Master in his/her first female regeneration; the name she used, Missy, is short for The Mistress. The looniness, glee, hand waving etc. seemed right for the character, and it's the ship the fans have wanted for a LONG time. I suspect it will not end well...

And next week there are Daleks - good to get them out of the way early...

Posted By: IncompleteSong Re: The new Doctor - 09/11/14 10:23 PM
I absolutely LOVE Peter Capaldi as the Doctor! Twelve still isn't my Doctor (Ten will always have my heart), but I think he's absolutely fantastic!

This week's episode looks creepy... hopefully I'll still be able to watch it!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards