Lois & Clark Forums
Dean posted earlier today on his Twitter account (@RealDeanCain) a series of three videos in which he took the ice bucket challenge.

(In case you don't know, a person can nominate another to pour a bucket of ice water over their head to raise ALS awareness. If you are nominated but don't do it, you are supposed to donate $100 to ALS research. And even if you do, a small donation is encouraged.)

Dean's vid 1

Dean's vid 2

Dean's vid 3

All three are very short. Maybe instagram only allows a little video at a time?

Anyway, enjoy some wet Dean!
Haha! That's pretty great! It's a great cause and a fun watch and it's really impressive how much attention it's gotten because of this. And it's always nice to see a wet Dean. wink

(BTW I'm pretty sure IG's video limit is like 15 seconds, so that's why it's so broken up. :p )
Posted By: LMA Re: Dean Cain Took The Ice Bucket Challenge - 08/18/14 07:20 AM
Awesome! Thanks for the link smile

Laura
The funny part is, a day or two before he posted it, I tweeted him, inviting him to take the challenge "on behalf of all women everywhere." But it looks like someone else also challenged him (he mentions a name in the beginning of the first vid.)

Mouse - thanks for the clarification. I *think* he has a youtube - he's posted a couple of his son's school projects before (one modern take on a biblical story and one Rube Goldberg machine). So I'm not really sure why he picked instagram for this video.
Posted By: Artemis Re: Dean Cain Took The Ice Bucket Challenge - 08/18/14 03:23 PM
Wow! Great. He also picked up a very big bucket. The ones I've seen on TV are smaller than that.
cool
Artemis
It's very cool of Dean to accept the challenge. I wonder if anybody will challenge Teri?
Superman and Lois Lane do the ice bucket challenge together! (Henry Cavill and Amy Adams)

Here
Thanks for sharing, KK. I love that Henry does it in uniform. Apparently LOTS of people have challenged him.
Posted By: LMA Re: Dean Cain Took The Ice Bucket Challenge - 08/26/14 08:42 PM
Thanks for the link--loved it! smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards