Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Justice League - the early years - 11/06/13 09:05 AM
I present to you - Super Ashley and BatKayla!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: LMA Re: Justice League - the early years - 11/06/13 01:05 PM
You find the best outfits! Normally I'm a lot more of a Superman (than Batman) fan, but it's a tie here smile

Keep the pictures coming--really have enjoyed them!
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Justice League - the early years - 11/06/13 03:33 PM
Wow, DC, how did you get their facial expressions spot on? wink SuperGirl so calm and collected and BatGirl so like "You let Lois Lane get away with WHAT?" peep

Super adorable as always.
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Justice League - the early years - 11/06/13 08:04 PM
Thanks, guys! laugh I dutifully played the part of the super villain, and tortured our brave heroes by putting them to bed for the night. wink

LMA - I didn't find these. My mom did. I think she got them from K-Mart. I have matching short sleeve onesies too, for the day time.
Posted By: LMA Re: Justice League - the early years - 11/06/13 10:25 PM
Thanks, guys! I dutifully played the part of the super villain, and tortured our brave heroes by putting them to bed for the night.
rotflol Cute! But I'd guess the Super Villain will triumph over the little heros for many more nights to come...

LMA - I didn't find these. My mom did. I think she got them from K-Mart. I have matching short sleeve onesies too, for the day time.
So they can fight crime day or night? laugh (sorry, couldn't resist.... blush )

Laura
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Justice League - the early years - 11/07/13 08:09 PM
rotflol Laura. Luckily, a full bottle is as effective as Kryptonite in subduing our heroes right now. wink
Posted By: LMA Re: Justice League - the early years - 11/07/13 09:51 PM
lol Very true--amazing what powers a bottle will have on a baby sometimes! Hope your heros get a good night's rest--a full day of crime fighting tomorrow awaits them...
Posted By: Karen Re: Justice League - the early years - 11/09/13 06:14 AM
Those are too cute, and so are your little ones! laugh
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Justice League - the early years - 11/09/13 12:35 PM
Hehe, thanks! laugh
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards