Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Marcus Rowland Arrow - 10/11/12 03:04 PM
Just saw this - seems an interesting re-telling of the Green Arrow origin story, with a very dark edge to it. I somehow doubt that we'll be seeing any of the other DC heroes in it. Be interesting to see where it goes.
Posted By: Artemis Re: Arrow - 10/11/12 03:31 PM
We saw it too last night. Yes, interesting. I notice they recycled the Luther mansion for the Queen mansion. I'm not too familiar with Green Arrow mythos though, except for what we saw on Smallville. Who is the gal with white hair they showed in the preview for next week?
r/
Artemis
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: Arrow - 10/11/12 07:31 PM
Aw, was this last night? I missed it. frown I wanted to see it, though. I'll probably catch it online somewhere. I am hoping they bring in Black Canary at some point wink but other than that, I don't really know what's going to go on in the show. Still excited. smile1 Always up for a new superhero show.
Posted By: Artemis Re: Arrow - 10/11/12 08:31 PM
Fear not. The CW always repeats. Try this Friday at 8 p.m. on your local CW outlet. It's on again in my area.
cool
Artemis
Posted By: Karen Re: Arrow - 10/12/12 05:08 AM
I missed the preview, so I couldn't say. I know they're bringing in a bunch of DC villains -- basically anyone who is non-super or who can conceivably be non-super. I'm interested in seeing how they do the Royal Flush gang. I know they're introducing the Huntress at one point, as well.

I thought it was fairly interesting, and I may stick with it. Especially if they keep showing his abs. wink
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards