Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: MrsLuthor Superhero 'Ham Heads' Paper Dolls - 03/08/12 02:52 PM
So I'm making this balloon powered car for my physics assignment, and I'm making a batmobile. I've been looking for lightweight mini action figures to stick in the car, and I just stumbled across these! They're pretty cute!

Apparently they're called Ham Heads and the templates make 3D paper dolls.

I used to LOVE the 2D paper dolls you could print and glue little clothes to. When I was in middle school I had a sticker book full of little paper dolls I made, so those of you with kids will probably get a kick out of printing out these templates and making them with your tiny humans!

Ham Heads Templates

This site has some more as well (other non-superhero characters like Shakespeare) :

More Ham Heads!!
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Superhero 'Ham Heads' Paper Dolls - 03/08/12 03:07 PM
My son loves these! He's already put in a request for me to print out an Iron Man. (So much for this month's printer cartridge. wink ) Are they easy to put together for someone with no spacial relations skills?

Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: MrsLuthor Re: Superhero 'Ham Heads' Paper Dolls - 03/08/12 03:09 PM
Haha awww!

Difficulty: I see the templates, but I'm all about the step-by-step walk through instructions, and these don't have any!

Edit: It was no walk in the park because, like I mentioned, no walk-through. I have no idea how to attach the arms, but here's the Batman I just made:

[Linked Image]
Hee, it looks cute!
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: Superhero 'Ham Heads' Paper Dolls - 03/10/12 06:10 PM
smile1 Oh my goodness! That's adorable! I don't even think he *needs* arms! He's just too darn cute!

/bookmarks the page so I can waste time later when not stressing over class/
Posted By: MrsLuthor Re: Superhero 'Ham Heads' Paper Dolls - 03/10/12 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Mouserocks:
smile1 Oh my goodness! That's adorable! I don't even think he *needs* arms! He's just too darn cute!

/bookmarks the page so I can waste time later when not stressing over class/
That's how I felt too! Not having arms made him even cuter. I'm going to be building the rest of the founding members of the justice league this week to 'cheer on' my batmobile in the balloon race, so I'll post pictures when I get them made.
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Superhero 'Ham Heads' Paper Dolls - 03/10/12 11:22 PM
So adorable!

(I really do wish that there was an Ash one from The Evil Dead though.)
Posted By: MrsLuthor Re: Superhero 'Ham Heads' Paper Dolls - 03/11/12 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
So adorable!

(I really do wish that there was an Ash one from The Evil Dead though.)
You could probably use the template to make one. My friend wants me to try making an aquaman lol
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards