Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Mouserocks Super Blonde? What the 'El?! - 02/26/12 02:33 AM
Just stumbled across this picture and enjoyed a little laugh out loud at the expense of our favorite superhero...
Dean Cain Blonde

Thought I'd share the case of the giggles that I seem to have caught from this. laugh
Posted By: SJH Re: Super Blonde? What the 'El?! - 02/26/12 09:49 AM
Kinda cute. I think this is for a role he had some time ago. Cant think of the name of the movie though.
Posted By: MrsLuthor Re: Super Blonde? What the 'El?! - 02/26/12 10:56 AM
I think he had blonde hair during his Ripley's Believe It or Not days. If you watch some of the special features on the LnC DVDs, I'm pretty sure I remember his hair being blonde there too.

It's always funny when dark haired guys do that. My brother did it as a teenager (very Italian guy) and we called him Pony Boy for the longest time.
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Super Blonde? What the 'El?! - 02/26/12 10:56 AM
lol He's one of those people who blonde doesn't work for. Sooooo much better looking with the dark hair.

Anyone else thnk he kinda looks like Guy Fieri with that 'do?
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: Super Blonde? What the 'El?! - 02/26/12 02:03 PM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
<strong> laugh I *totally* thought that, too! Without the facial hair and sunglasses. I remember seeing him blonde before (what, I've no clue), but this picture just really made me laugh. Blonde really doesn't work on him. Whoever made that decision made a mistake. laugh
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Super Blonde? What the 'El?! - 02/26/12 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Mouserocks:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
<strong> laugh I *totally* thought that, too! Without the facial hair and sunglasses. I remember seeing him blonde before (what, I've no clue), but this picture just really made me laugh. Blonde really doesn't work on him. Whoever made that decision made a mistake. laugh
<high fives Mouse>

laugh

I *knew* I couldn't be the only one thinking/seeing that!
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: Super Blonde? What the 'El?! - 02/26/12 10:01 PM
Joining in the LOLs! It doesn't work at all.
Posted By: Meadowrose Re: Super Blonde? What the 'El?! - 02/26/12 11:29 PM
From Max Havoc: Ring Of Fire (2010)
Posted By: Julie S Re: Super Blonde? What the 'El?! - 02/27/12 02:03 AM
I don't remember ever seeing him blond on Ripley's... Although I don't claim to have seen every episode of that... but it was definitely blond on some of the S3 DVD extras! I watched them the other day for the first time and I was really amused. goofy Aww Dean.

Julie smile
Posted By: MrsLuthor Re: Super Blonde? What the 'El?! - 02/28/12 11:25 AM
I could be wrong. It may not have been Ripley's lol, but I remember something outside of the DVDs.

On a side note: How about Dean with orange hair?
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Super Blonde? What the 'El?! - 02/28/12 11:33 AM
Originally posted by MrsLuthor:
I could be wrong. It may not have been Ripley's lol, but I remember something outside of the DVDs.

rotflol He looks kinda Dexter-like there.
Posted By: MrsLuthor Re: Super Blonde? What the 'El?! - 02/28/12 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
[b] I could be wrong. It may not have been Ripley's lol, but I remember something outside of the DVDs.

rotflol He looks kinda Dexter-like there. [/b]
I think he's supposed to be a zombie? I can't remember exactly what the caption said.
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Super Blonde? What the 'El?! - 02/28/12 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
[b]
[b] I could be wrong. It may not have been Ripley's lol, but I remember something outside of the DVDs.

rotflol He looks kinda Dexter-like there. [/b]
I think he's supposed to be a zombie? I can't remember exactly what the caption said. [/b]
Ah, that would make a little sense. Looks like it is pegged as from Dead and Deader, which I was about to netflix, but then decided to cancel my subscription. Hopefully my library has it/can get it.
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: Super Blonde? What the 'El?! - 02/28/12 03:21 PM
I like the orange hair better than the blond!
Posted By: stephnachia Re: Super Blonde? What the 'El?! - 03/01/12 11:13 AM
I think he's supposed to be a zombie
Wow, zombies know how to tie shoes?!! laugh
Posted By: Sue S. Re: Super Blonde? What the 'El?! - 03/01/12 02:16 PM
Looks like it is pegged as from Dead and Deader, which I was about to netflix, but then decided to cancel my subscription. Hopefully my library has it/can get it.
If they don't have it, trust me, you aren't missing anything. It's one of those movies I sat through in total disbelief that it ever got made. I kept thinking it had to get better but, nope, never did. Not even Dean could save that one for me. dizzy
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Super Blonde? What the 'El?! - 03/01/12 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Sue S.:
Looks like it is pegged as from Dead and Deader, which I was about to netflix, but then decided to cancel my subscription. Hopefully my library has it/can get it.
If they don't have it, trust me, you aren't missing anything. It's one of those movies I sat through in total disbelief that it ever got made. I kept thinking it had to get better but, nope, never did. Not even Dean could save that one for me. dizzy
LOL! Now *there's* a ringing endorsement. wink I'll still try to give it a shot at some point. I'll consider myself forewarned though.

<does not expect much, what with a title like Dead and Deader>
Posted By: Sue S. Re: Super Blonde? What the 'El?! - 03/01/12 07:13 PM
Yeah... <sigh> The title is the best thing about that movie. eek
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Super Blonde? What the 'El?! - 03/01/12 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Sue S.:
Yeah... <sigh> The title is the best thing about that movie. eek
jawdrop Now I'm scared! spider
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards