Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Deja Vu New Addition - 09/19/11 11:50 PM
Unfortunately, I've been too busy to visit the boards or do any reading or writing, but I've got a pretty good reason for it! smile Meet Annelle, the newest addition to my family! She was born August 14 and is, of course, my pride and joy.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I think she's pretty cute--but then, I'm a little bit biased. laugh

Just wanted to share!!
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: New Addition - 09/19/11 11:51 PM
She's beautiful! Congrats! thumbsup party
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: New Addition - 09/20/11 04:12 AM
You may be biased, but you are also right -- she *is* extremely cute!

May she have a life that is both joyful and meaningful.

Congratulations!

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: angelsgmaw Re: New Addition - 09/20/11 06:28 AM
Welcome to the world, Miss Future-Superman Fan! Your mom is right, you are a beauty.

Pat
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: New Addition - 09/20/11 11:19 AM
Aaaww, she is beautiful! And she has such a great smile! laugh Maybe in years to come, we'll meet her on these boards!
Posted By: Marcus Rowland Re: New Addition - 09/20/11 06:39 PM
Very cute - I had a new grand-nephew about a week earlier, they're really sweet at that age. A couple of weeks ago we had a family gathering with my sister's four children and her five grandchildren, all of them under five. I'm already racking my brain trying to think of five lots of Christmas presents...
Posted By: StarKat Re: New Addition - 09/20/11 07:04 PM
Congratulations! She is so cute! You may be biased towards her, but you are absolutely correct! What a darling!

Tara
Posted By: HappyGirl Re: New Addition - 09/20/11 09:54 PM
party party party

Congratulations! What a sweetheart. Enjoy these early, blurry days. They go by so quickly.

Wishing you both good sleep and sweet dreams,

Happy
Posted By: Olive Re: New Addition - 09/21/11 03:13 PM
Such a sweetie! Congrats smile1
Posted By: Deja Vu Re: New Addition - 09/21/11 03:39 PM
Deadly Chakram--

Thank you!!

Lynn--
You may be biased, but you are also right -- she *is* extremely cute!
Hahaha. I am glad to hear that! laugh laugh

May she have a life that is both joyful and meaningful.
Thanks for the blessing!!

Pat--
Welcome to the world, Miss Future-Superman Fan! Your mom is right, you are a beauty.
laugh She says that right now bibs make pretty good impromptu capes for future Superman fans!

Mouserocks--
Aaaww, she is beautiful! And she has such a great smile!
Getting her to show that smile for the camera is so hard right now, though! Guess it'll get easier eventually!

Maybe in years to come, we'll meet her on these boards!
I certainly hope so!!

Marcus Rowland--
Very cute - I had a new grand-nephew about a week earlier, they're really sweet at that age. A couple of weeks ago we had a family gathering with my sister's four children and her five grandchildren, all of them under five. I'm already racking my brain trying to think of five lots of Christmas presents...
Congrats! They are indeed sweet at that age. Figuring out five lots of Christmas presents does sound like quite the challenge!! I guess it could just be a matter of going to a toystore and grab-grab-grabbing, heh. They do have quite a lot of neat and cute things out there.

StarKat--

Hehehe. Thank you. laugh Mothers always like to hear people say their biases are correct. wink Heh heh.

Happy--

You're right about these early days going by quickly. My maternity leave is almost up, and it feels like I'm less than halfway through! As for the good sleep, well, I'm still hoping that is on its way! laugh

Olive--

Thank you!!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards