Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Saskia Passing Away of a FoLC - 12/16/10 11:13 AM
It is with great regret that I inform you all of the passing away of a fellow FoLC: Xanabee. After years of struggling with her health, she died at the age of 68 on Sunday December the 12th.

Although she hasn't been active in the fandom for some years now, she was still around to read the great stories we have.

I have had the privilege to meet her in person several times, and she was a wonderful person and friend. So I'm sad to have to say goodbye now.

RIP, my dear friend.

Saskia
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Passing Away of a FoLC - 12/16/10 12:24 PM
Hello Saskia,

Xanabee stopped posting before I signed onto the MB, so I never had the opportunity to communicate with her; but from your tribute, I wish I had.

Condolences on the loss of your friend.

Peace,
Lynn
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: Passing Away of a FoLC - 12/16/10 03:27 PM
Eep! frown I didn't know her well, but I remember her. She was such a lovely and nice person.

I'm very sad to hear the news. My deepest condolences to her family and friends.

R.I.P., Xanabee.
Posted By: LabRat Re: Passing Away of a FoLC - 12/16/10 04:00 PM
I'd lost touch with Ursie over the last few years, but I remember her as always upbeat, even in the face of her illness. I remember exchanging emails with her when it seemed that things were getting better and her excitment at getting her first fanfic on the Archive.

A sad loss.

LabRat smile
Posted By: ccmalo Re: Passing Away of a FoLC - 12/16/10 05:08 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this. Ursie was always wonderfully supportive of fanfic. I had no ides she w as so ill and I'm sorry to hear this.

carol
Posted By: Shadow Re: Passing Away of a FoLC - 12/16/10 07:09 PM
Thanks for sharing, Sas. She was a wonderful member of the community, and my condolences and prayers tonight.

God bless,
Jen
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards