Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Soda Introduction - 12/03/10 01:26 AM
Hi everyone.

Since I'm participating in this years Secret Santa I think I should introduce myself. I am big fan of L&C (obviously, why else would I be here) and a lurker :p

I didn't become a fan of L&C until early 2009 when I rediscovered it. Once I remembered it and watched the entire series at least twice I became addicted to it. I wanted more so I started looking online if there were any fanfiction site and I found it laugh

I have read almost all the stories in the archive and follow up on both message boards, but I lurk... I don't post anything cause 1)I'm blush shy and 2) I keep my opinions to myself.

But then....I finally got the courage to join the weekly IRC to watch and chat about the episodes. I made new friends there and that made me want to know more about everyone. So I joined SS this year and maybe my lurking days will be over goofy -Soda

About me:
Name: Cielo, I picked Soda as my user name cause I like soda goofy
I'm filipino but I grew up in Hawaii since I was 4.
Female, 18+ goofy
Posted By: Female Hawk Re: Introduction - 12/03/10 03:42 AM
Hi Cielo, wave

Welcome out of lurkdom! Hopefully, now that you've posted once, you'll find that it's not that scary, and we'll hear more from you - which would be great. smile

Corrina.
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Introduction - 12/03/10 04:10 AM
Hi Cielo,

Welcome! I'm looking forward to hearing more from you.

Joy,
Lynn

p.s., Hawaii? Could you send some of your beautiful weather my way? wink
Posted By: Vicki Re: Introduction - 12/03/10 04:28 AM
Aloha, Cielo wave

It's nice to meet you. You have a pretty name, Cielito lindo. smile

Welcome!

- Vicki
Posted By: DW Re: Introduction - 12/03/10 09:32 AM
Yes, welcome Cielo!

I'm also looking forward to hear more from you - I was shy and scared too when I first started posting, but you get over it quickly and it becomes fun and not so scary anymore laugh
Posted By: stephnachia Re: Introduction - 12/03/10 09:49 AM
I, too, was a lurker for many many months. One day, a fic was just TOO good and I HAD to post. Then I was addicted. I've met some great Folcs on here who have become RL friends. Keep posting!
Posted By: Shadow Re: Introduction - 12/03/10 09:41 PM
Welcome, Cielo! It's great to hear from you!

I bounce between lurking and opening my mouth. There are just too many nice people here to keep quiet all the time!
JD
Posted By: KathyB Re: Introduction - 12/03/10 10:00 PM
Welcome to the boards! I'm glad you decided to come out of lurkdom; it's so much more fun that way. smile

Kathy
Posted By: LabRat Re: Introduction - 12/04/10 09:17 AM
Welcome to the playground! We're a pretty laidback community and we don't have many rules to trip you up - so relax, enjoy and have fun!

LabRat smile
Posted By: Soda Re: Introduction - 12/04/10 06:44 PM
What great warm welcome! I feel like part of the gang drool If your ever in hawaii make sure you try them.
Posted By: Classicalla Re: Introduction - 12/06/10 03:44 AM
Wow, I'd really like some of that. Welcome to the boards from a former lurker... And now look at me - 2895 posts and counting!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards