Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Happy Thanksgiving! - 11/25/10 05:17 AM
To all who observe Thanksgiving today, happy Thanksgiving!

And to the rest of the world, happy Thursday! Or happy Friday, if you are on the other side of the International Date Line.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Sue S. Re: Happy Thanksgiving! - 11/25/10 06:46 AM
Thanks, Lynn! Back at ya and a very Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on the boards! Today is my absolute favorite day of the year - nothing but food, family and football. thumbsup
Posted By: LabRat Re: Happy Thanksgiving! - 11/25/10 06:49 AM
It's hard to like Thanksgiving when it takes away your favourite show for two weeks - and to add salt to the wound you don't even live in the US or celebrate the occasion to make up for the loss. And the last episode ended on a massive cliffhanger. goofy

But, regardless - have a wonderful time to all of you who do! sloppy

Fringeless LabRat laugh
Posted By: angelsgmaw Re: Happy Thanksgiving! - 11/25/10 08:50 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone, even those who do not celebrate it today! We have been blessed this year, in spite of the hard circumstances.

Pat
Posted By: Shadow Re: Happy Thanksgiving! - 11/25/10 09:43 AM
Happy Thanksgiving, you guys! I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday.

Peace,
JD
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: Happy Thanksgiving! - 11/25/10 09:49 AM
Hey, Labby, there's no law over on this side of the pond that says those on that side of the pond can't be thankful!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! May your day, wherever you are, be filled with love and joy.
Posted By: stephnachia Re: Happy Thanksgiving! - 11/25/10 04:42 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Why don't we say one thing we are thankful for? I'm thankful for family. I have a wonderful hubby and baby girl and wonderful family that lives close by. It's so great to get together every year and celebrate.
Posted By: RJS Re: Happy Thanksgiving! - 11/25/10 05:36 PM
Well, for those of you who don't celebrate the holiday and feel anbivalent toward it, maybe this will cheer you up a bit. The "Cheers" episode always make me laugh.

TV Squad

I hope I did that right.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards