Lois & Clark Forums
Hi all,

Man... I used to be here all the time, reading and posting, but I've been lurking for the past couple of years. I really have been away while I've been preggo (morning sickness was really bad for months and then I hurt my abs so I couldn't move around much).

We've been waiting seven years for her. I was thinking of going back to school or something, but she surprised us.

My first goal is to make her a Habs fan (we plan on teaching her to say "1967" to any Toronto fan). She will also be watching a lot of LnC with me.

She was due on December 25th, but popped out on the 10th at 4:51 pm. Everyone was betting that she'd come out last week of November or first week of December.

I wanted to take one picture of her every single day, but quickly that went out the window!!

Thanks for letting me show off my munchkin. smile

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Awwwwww! So cute! Congratulations! dance
Congratulations!

Nothing changes your life as much as changing your name to "Mom."

Best wishes to all of you.
She's adorable! sloppy Congratulations!

Ann
What a cutie! Congratulations!

dance

JD
Welcome to the mom club! She is a little beauty! Seeing that it was a girl made me laugh because I think I am the only FoLC who had a boy last year, and there were what, nine babies born between us?

Having been there myself, I can totally understand the amazement of waiting so long for a child and FINALLY getting to be parents. Isn't it awesome?
Congratulations! laugh
Congratulations, Roo! She's beautiful and well worth the wait.

BJ
Congratulations, Roo! She's a cutie! laugh
Congrats!

(BTW, if your FoLC name is Roo, will she be Kanga?) ( wink )
Aww... She's such a sweetie.

I've been lurking for the past couple of years. I really have been away while I've been preggo
I had this vision of you being pregnant for TWO years!! rotflol
Aw, she is very cute, Roo. Congrats! I also like the design on her announcement card.

Mona
What a cutie! Congratulations!

Tara
So adorable! Congratulations to you both!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards