Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: cookiesmom Dr. Who fans from the UK? - 11/16/09 06:49 AM
I was watching David Tennant on the Graham Norton show on BBC America the other day. I am not sure what the delay is in airing those over here in the US. But they said something about the upcoming Dr. Who specials, including "The Waters of Mars" and the other two airing about Christmas and New Year's. It sounded like "The Waters of Mars" was going to air soon in the UK, or maybe has already aired, while they are advertising it for December 19 here. I HOPE that means the other two specials will be on the air on December 26 and the following Saturday!!! Anyway, when is "The Waters of Mars" showing in the UK? And does anyone know what the schedule is for the other two, and when the next "series" (which we would call the next season) will start?
Posted By: Kltpzyxm Re: Dr. Who fans from the UK? - 11/16/09 08:42 AM
Hey, I'm not in the UK, but I am a big DW fan. The Waters of Mars aired last night in the UK, and will air here in December. I am not certain when the other specials or the next season will air. I can't wait though!
Posted By: Karen Re: Dr. Who fans from the UK? - 11/16/09 08:42 AM
From everyone I've talked to, Waters of Mars aired this past weekend. According to wiki, the other two specials will air around Christmas, with the new series airing in the spring. I haven't heard word on when those specials will air on BBC America, but I'm keeping an eye on it.
Posted By: Marcus Rowland Re: Dr. Who fans from the UK? - 11/16/09 12:12 PM
Saw it last night. A very good episode, with the Doctor facing a huge ethical dilemma and handling it very badly, with final results that are yet to be seen. Don't expect the Christmas episodes to be light-hearted romps, from the looks of things the story is NOT going to have a happy ending.
Posted By: Kltpzyxm Re: Dr. Who fans from the UK? - 11/16/09 12:27 PM
I just watched it The Waters of Mars. I won't post any spoilers, but I will say that I think the 10th Doctor has been sent to rip my heart out and tear it into a million pieces!
Posted By: Tzigone Re: Dr. Who fans from the UK? - 11/17/09 01:00 PM
Did anyone else hear a particular line and just immediately think "Donna!" Really companions in general, but Donna's the one I connect with it.
Posted By: Karen Re: Dr. Who fans from the UK? - 11/20/09 03:44 PM
Hurray for news sources! From Michael Ausiello of EW: This just in: Doctor Who: The End of Time, Part One to air on BBC America on Dec. 26 at 9 pm.
Posted By: Artemis Re: Dr. Who fans from the UK? - 11/20/09 08:28 PM
From the BBC America site:
DOCTOR WHO: THE WATERS OF MARS
PREMIERES SAT. DEC. 19TH at 9/8c
Enjoy!
cool
Artemis
Posted By: Marcus Rowland Re: Dr. Who fans from the UK? - 11/21/09 04:33 PM
There's a short trailer for The End of Time on Youtube:

© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards