Lois & Clark Forums
[img]http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b7cf32b3127ccec2ce72e336a400000010O01SYs2TdmxB7efAg/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/[/img]

Yes, I am aware that it is October. But this post is for a good reason, and if my sanity isn't a good reason, I don't know what is. (And technically, I posted about SF even earlier last year, so there.)

Anyway, I am posting NOW to see if people would be interested in doing Secret Santa again. I arranged it last year over here and for two years on the other board, and it has been a lot of fun.

Here's how it works: Anyone who wants to participate would e-mail me their name and address. (As for the address, no, I would not sell or share it. The only person who would have it other than me is the person you were assigned to, and quite frankly, since I have an infant to clean up after, I don't have time to stalk anyone.) I would draw names at random and assign everyone a name, and they would have until a certain date to send a HOLIDAY CARD to their Secret Santa.

It is a lot of fun, and it would be cool to spread some worldwide holiday cheer through this fabulous fandom.

The reason I am asking now is that I want to get the assignments out even earlier this year. Cards going overseas naturally arrive slower than those being mailed inter-continentally, and with the holiday delay, some people have not gotten their cards until after Christmas, or even New Year's Eve.

Therefore, if people want to do it again this year, I'll get the assignments out by, say, Nov. 15, and people would have ample time to send their cards.

I really hope people will want to participate again. It was a lot of fun last year to get a card from somewhere else in the world.

So if you have any interest, post here, and we'll go from there.

Jenn
aka Pinky Claus
I'm in!
Me too!!
Me three. wink
me four! smile
/waves/
Count me in! laugh
I'm in!

Amber smile
Yes, would love to take part. smile
(Hand up) Here! Me too!

Carolyn smile
I'd love to join in, too. smile

Mona
Count me in, as long as I can figure out my cards. laugh
Count me in, Jenn. smile
count me in too smile
It was fun to participate last year, so I want to do it this year, too. When should we send you our name and address?
Count me in as well. laugh

Saskia
I'm in too. smile

Jenni
Well, I am still waiting for my second card from last year... wink

If I have a mailbox set up or a more permanent address by then, I would love to participate again.

Natascha wave
Count me in!

Andreia smile
I'm in!
Sounds like fun!

PJ
wave Even though I never received last year's card, count me in!

Tricia cool
I'm in! smile
Count me in again!
Great ! It will be the first time for me ! I'm in too !
I'm in also.
Are you doing it on the other board also?
Talk about a blast from the past... this thread is from last year. laugh I have no idea if anyone is organizing one this year.
I wondered about this when I saw it this morning. As I said, I'd be happy to help organize it.

Mona
This is kind of my project, and I plan to organize it again this year. I just hadn't posted about it yet because it's not even the middle of October. I will in a week or two. Thanks.

I also am closing this thread so no one gets confused and tries to sign up in it.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards