Lois & Clark Forums
As the first member of the expecting FoLCs club, I am excited to announce the birth of Collin Jackson, this morning, May 30, at 9:51 a.m. He weighed 7.13 pounds and was 19.5 inches long.

His birthday was moved up from June 10 to May 30 because of my blood pressure, but we couldn't be happier.
Congratulations, EditorJax!

And welcome to the (FoLC) world, Collin Jackson!!! party

malu
Hey, Jax! Congratulations! May he be healthy and strong smile

~AnnaBtG.
Yay!
Congrats, Editor Jax dance and welcome to the world (and of folcs) Collin. smile

Mona
Hurray!! Congrats, and welcome Collin!
smile1 Congratulations, Jenn!

And welcome, Colin. hyper

Tricia cool
Congrats! Best wishes for you and bub
Congratulations, Jenn! dance

Ann
Congratulations, Jenn!

Nan
Congratulations, Jenn. smile

Saskia
Ah, congratulations!!!!

dance dance dance dance
JD
Congratulations, Jenn! Glad everything went okay. Do remember to introduce him to the good stuff, all right? wink

Wendy smile
I'm so happy for you! smile1
Congratulations, Jenn! Enjoy the little one and don't forget to take care of yourself.

Brenda
Congratulations, Jenn! How delightful for you and your husband. I thought the Times seemed a little mistake prone lately. Enjoy your sweetheart. She'll be 14 before you know it.

smile Jude

party party party party
Congratulations! [Linked Image]
Congrats, Jenn! party

Tara
Congratulations Jenn! My son's name is Colin and My birthday is May 31st...today. How Ironic! May you get breast milk poop on you at least once! LOL! rotflol

~Sheila
Congrats!
Congrats, Jenn! That's great news!

I have to admit - I'm not at all jealous. I live in fear of the day this is all over and there's a third person around here. You'd think I'd get over that with just a few more weeks to go, but I just feel less prepared to the closer it gets...

I'm amazed you found time to get online so soon - I hope I'm so lucky! And for your sake, I hope Collin starts sleeping through the night soon.
Welcome to the world, Collin! Congrats, Jenn! hyper
Congratulations, Jenn!

Michael
Yay Twinny! You teach Collin about LnC and I will teach him about Star Wars. ;-)
Congratulations Jenn & Collin & Dad! Have fun together!
cool
Artemis
Congrats, EJ. That is my birthday, too. I turned 21. He can join my club of FoLCs with May 30 b-days.
Congratulations! party

My birthday is also May 30th. I also experienced the high blood pressure issue with both of my son's births. I'm glad that everything turned out okay for you guys.

Congrats, again! I'm so happy for you.
Congrats!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards