Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Classicalla Another need for prayers and good wishes - 01/12/09 11:04 PM
My cousin (to whom I was close to) died on Sunday after a short, devastating struggle with spinal cancer. She was my next door neighbor also.

I certainly am having a hard time of it, but more than that, my mom is taking it really badly. And my cousin's daughters are absolutely devastated.
Posted By: TOC Re: Another need for prayers and good wishes - 01/12/09 11:49 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that, Nancy. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Ann
*hugs* I'm thinking of you, too.

But even though she died too young, she knew it was coming and had a chance to say goodbye, say 'I love you' one last time. The same holds true for her family: *You* were able to say goodbye to her, too, show her one last time how much she meant to you. Besides, she had a last Christmas that, I'm sure, you made as beautiful for her as you could. In this regard, she has had more than most people.

*hugs* *hugs* *hugs*
Sending *hugs* and good thoughts your way.
Posted By: smileyd Re: Another need for prayers and good wishes - 01/13/09 07:13 AM
sending thoughts and prayers your way.
Posted By: Shadow Re: Another need for prayers and good wishes - 01/13/09 10:16 AM
Sending hugs and prayers your way.

God bless,
JD
I am so sorry to hear this. I can only imagine coming home and knowing that your family neighbor doesn't live there any more.

You are in my prayers.

James
But even though she died too young, she knew it was coming and had a chance to say goodbye, say 'I love you' one last time. The same holds true for her family: *You* were able to say goodbye to her, too, show her one last time how much she meant to you.
Yes, this does make a difference. The last words she said to me was, "I love you." And those were the last words I said to her that I'm absolutely sure she heard.

Thanks everyone for your kind words.
Posted By: Zoar3 Re: Another need for prayers and good wishes - 01/14/09 05:57 PM
Nancy, big hug to you. I was very glad to read you had the opportunity to both tell and hear your cosuin tell you, that you love each other. I hope you find some peace in that.

Mona
Great big hug coming from up north.

My husband lost an uncle due to cancer in his spine a few years ago. Very sad, very fast. He was a lovely man. My heart goes out to you.
Thanks, everybody for your hugs and thoughts. It *is* very odd to know that my cousin is no longer next door.
I'm sorry to hear that you lost someone close.

Sending good thoughts your way.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards