Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Classicalla Surgery - 12/01/08 08:27 PM
Hey, all,

I have to have more eye surgery on Wednesday the 3rd. I'm a nervous wreck over it since I've had so many complications from the last one, so I'd really appreciate any thoughts or prayers sent my way.

Thanks, Nancy
Posted By: Squirky Re: Surgery - 12/01/08 09:34 PM
All the best! I'm sure you'll be fine, Nancy, but just in case, I'll be thinking about ya! thumbsup
Posted By: LabRat Re: Surgery - 12/01/08 10:31 PM
I'll be sending all good thoughts your way, Nancy. Good luck!

LabRat smile
Posted By: EditorJax Re: Surgery - 12/01/08 11:22 PM
I am sending good vibes your way, Nancy! Good luck!
Posted By: TOC Re: Surgery - 12/01/08 11:32 PM
I'll be thinking about you, Nancy! Best of luck!

Ann
Posted By: stephnachia Re: Surgery - 12/02/08 10:40 AM
I'll be thinking & praying for you tomorrow! Let us know how it goes!
Posted By: Mister Data Re: Surgery - 12/02/08 03:27 PM
You will be in our prayers.
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: Surgery - 12/02/08 05:37 PM
*hugs* I'll be thinking about you!
Posted By: bakasi Re: Surgery - 12/03/08 07:13 AM
My best wishes, Nancy. I hope everything is going to be all right this time.
Posted By: Classicalla Re: Surgery - 12/04/08 07:50 PM
Thanks, guys! I really appreciate all the thoughts and prayers. The surgery went well and I'm having far less pain than the last time around. But, I did have to have my artificial lens removed from previous cataract surgery so now I have no lens to focus the light coming into my eye. I can only see light and dark out of that eye, but I believe that will be easier to handle (or ignore) than trying to ignore double vision. I could never do that. I had to wear a patch to cover the eye to stop the double vision. And I should be able to have another lens implanted in a few weeks.

Thanks, again, Nancy
Posted By: TOC Re: Surgery - 12/04/08 08:19 PM
I'm very glad to hear that things went as well as it could, Nancy! I hope you'll get a new lens soon and I hope you'll be able to ignore the blurriness on one eye until then.

Ann
Posted By: Squirky Re: Surgery - 12/04/08 09:30 PM
Yeah, double vision is horrible!

Make sure you let us know when the next one is - we'll be sure to keep you in our prayers then, too! smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards