Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: EditorJax Now *this* is the future of politics - 11/16/08 04:37 PM
I have never seen such a charismatic politician! Move over, Obama, I totally think this guy is going to get the nomination in 2012.

Watch how skillfully he speaks to the U.S. Senate:

Posted By: Kltpzyxm Re: Now *this* is the future of politics - 11/16/08 04:43 PM
Wow! He is amazing. I would totally vote for him!
Posted By: MetroChumpy Re: Now *this* is the future of politics - 11/16/08 04:46 PM
When I saw another politics thread I was about to close the browser, but I'm really glad I didn't. This guy is just amazing!
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: Now *this* is the future of politics - 11/16/08 05:21 PM
Awesome! clap
Posted By: ccmalo Re: Now *this* is the future of politics - 11/16/08 05:25 PM
Oh...... my !!!!!

but

Who

is the politician we'd vote for - Lois or Clark???

c. (and thank-you for this link and thank-you to whoever made it.

so nice
Oh yeah!!!

That is ... wow! Faaaaaaaaaantastic!!

My daughter has watched it several times now.... she's addicted. wink

What a shame she's too young to vote (she's 4), and neither of us can vote in the presidential elections.

Do you think this team will run in the next election, coz DAMN!!!
If this is a glimpse of how the political campaign will run.. YOWZA!!!
Posted By: TOC Re: Now *this* is the future of politics - 11/16/08 07:39 PM
It was Lois who became President, don't you think so, Carol? wink

Reminds me of an old comic book where you-know-who was elected President of the United States. Well, it was Superman who became Commander-in Chief, actually, and he was elected after his secret identity had been blown! And Lois was his first lady.

Very nice, Jenn! thumbsup

Ann
Posted By: Shadow Re: Now *this* is the future of politics - 11/16/08 08:02 PM
goofy We've clearly got some new faces coming into the Senate in a couple of years.

JD
Posted By: EditorJax Re: Now *this* is the future of politics - 11/18/08 10:47 PM
Actually, our very own Kltpzyxm made this fabulous video. I was just the evil one who planted the idea in her mind. Way to go, Lauren! clap clap clap clap clap
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards