Lois & Clark Forums
[img]http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b7cf32b3127ccec2ce72e336a400000010O01SYs2TdmxB7efAg/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/[/img]

Yes, it is October. And yes, I used the word Santa in this post title. But it's for a good reason, and no, not just so I'll get mocked by certain people. <gives evil eye; you know who you are>

I am posting NOW to see if people over here would be interested in doing Secret Santa. I arranged it on Zoom's board last year, and thought it would be fun to try over here.

Here's how it works: Anyone who wants to participate would e-mail me their name and address. (As for the address, no, I would not sell or share it. The only person who would have it other than me is the person you were assigned to, and quite frankly, I don't have time to stalk anyone.) I would draw names at random and assign everyone a name, and they would have until a certain date to send a HOLIDAY CARD to their Secret Santa.

I think it would be a lot of fun, and it would be cool to spread some worldwide holiday cheer through this fabulous fandom.

The reason I am asking so early is that because since the assignments weren't sent until around Thanksgiving last year, it caused problems for those mailing internationally and some cards didn't arrive until after Christmas, or, in some cases, New Year's. So I figured for my second go-round, that if people want to do this, I'll get the assignments out by, say, a month from now, which would be the week before Thanksgiving, and people would have ample time to send their cards.

I really hope people will want to participate. It was a lot of fun last year to get a card from somewhere else in the world. Mine came from Australia, complete with a hand-drawn picture of Superman from my Secret FoLC's daughter. laugh

So if you have any interest, post here, and we'll go from there.

Jenn
aka Pinky Claus
You know I'm in! laugh
I'm in. laugh You have my address already.
I'm in laugh
Sure!! I'm in.
wave Me too!
I am definitely in. smile

The one on zoom's boards was awesome fun last year!
Count me in.
I'm in, too. smile

Saskia
I'm in too! It was a good idea, I loved it last year.
Thanks for organizing it again.
oh yay! you can definitely count me in!
Me, too! Me, too! hyper
Just sent you a PM Jenn
I'm in!
Carol
Count me in!
YAY! I'm in!
Heeee - I'm in, too!
I'm in, as well. smile

Mona
I'd love to!
Great idea! Include me in. smile

PJ
Just to clarify: Please don't send addresses yet ... this is just for preliminary interest. An e-mail address has been set up just for Secret Santa and I don't want to misplace any addresses, especially sent as PMs. I will post when sign-ups begin.

Thanks.
Jenn
I would love to participate again too.
Thanks for setting it up, Jenn.

Natascha
Oooo...

I'm in too!

Why not get one more thing sent to my house to make my entire family think I'm insane!

<3 Jess <3
Ooh... This sounds like fun. I'm in, too!
I'm in! You have my address twin!
Sounds like a blast and a half! Count me in on this!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards