Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: gr8shadesofElvis Are you a fox or a penguin? - 06/06/08 05:45 AM
Following on from Nan's post.

The link for Which flower are you? isn't working at the moment - the server's down grumble - so I did a what animal are you search instead and came up with this very quick quiz. Don't know if it's been done here before, but hey, if it has, tough! You get to do it again!

I am either:

a beaver (workaholic),

a <shudder> sheep (CK is a famous sheep so I won't feel too bad about that),

or possibly a bat (a bit weird, and yes, I don't have a tan or good eyesight!),

all of which are somewhat accurate. wink
Posted By: Olive Re: Are you a fox or a penguin? - 06/06/08 07:49 AM
Ooh... This was nice.
I'm either a wildcat (independent and adventurous) or an otter (a permanent flow of positive energies).
The results also said that I could be a fox, but I didn't see myself in the description...
Posted By: Zoar3 Re: Are you a fox or a penguin? - 06/06/08 11:02 AM
I am either a sheep or beaver, as well. Probably a little more sheep-like especially since my beloved dog's nickname was "Lammie." smile (He sadly passed away years ago now).

Mona
Posted By: gr8shadesofElvis Re: Are you a fox or a penguin? - 06/06/08 11:22 AM
Mona, I think you may be my long lost twin! When I was reading through the responses to the flower quiz, I thought, hmmm, I'll probably be a violet too! grumble

Anyway, it looks like I'm not going to find out any time soon, so I'll pretend to be a fabulous red rose in the mean time. laugh

Edit: Ok, so apparently I'm a canna. smile
Posted By: CheeseoftheMonth Re: Are you a fox or a penguin? - 06/06/08 12:56 PM
Cool! I'm an otter. No other options were given, so apparently I'm not ambiguous in any way. goofy And I quite like the description!
Posted By: Rona V. Re: Are you a fox or a penguin? - 06/06/08 01:50 PM
I'm a penguin . That's freakishly accurate, though I don't think I'm nearly as talented in my artistic endeavors as it makes me sound.
Posted By: Schnuffichen Re: Are you a fox or a penguin? - 06/06/08 02:15 PM
Oooooh, I'm sooooo surprised...

I'm a bat wink

Seriously, the description fits. It's not just my total addiction with the Dark Knight, I sweaaaar!
Posted By: Catherine Bruce Re: Are you a fox or a penguin? - 06/06/08 03:39 PM
I'm either a Gorilla or a Porcupine...
Posted By: StarKat Re: Are you a fox or a penguin? - 06/06/08 04:16 PM
I'm a porcupine, lol.

Tara
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: Are you a fox or a penguin? - 06/07/08 09:41 AM
I'm either a hippo or an elephant. How'd they find out my pants size?
Posted By: LoisLane9397 Re: Are you a fox or a penguin? - 06/07/08 04:39 PM
I'm either a Mountain Goat, Porcupine or Hippo. I agree most with the Mountain Goat. It pretty much describes me to a T. laugh
Posted By: Shadow Re: Are you a fox or a penguin? - 06/08/08 04:23 PM
I'm either a wild dog, beaver, or sheep. I picked wild dog since it was the more outspoken and adventurous of my animal options. :p

JD
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: Are you a fox or a penguin? - 06/08/08 06:37 PM
Coolness! I'm either a penguin or an otter, but otter sounds more like me. laugh
(Oh, and apparently, I'm a snapdragon. Though I don't think that matches me at all... cat )
Posted By: BJ Re: Are you a fox or a penguin? - 06/10/08 01:13 PM
Of the two results I got, I agree with Mountain Goat (the other was Porcupine, which doesn't sound like me at all).

Brenda
Posted By: Tarkas Re: Are you a fox or a penguin? - 07/01/08 07:45 AM
Well. I seem to be the one the thread was named after: I'm either a fox or a penguin -- or possibly a horse huh

FWIW, my wife, who is rather prone to looking at people and thinking that they look like some kind of animal, has always said that I'm like a fox... wink

I can't say I'm particularly impressed with the categorisation of Clark Kent as a sheep, given what they have to say about sheep, which casts even more doubt on the dubious validity of this kind of pop quiz. But what the hey...

Phil, whose name supposedly means "lover of horses" -- which I'm not. Now, a pegasus, maybe... laugh
Posted By: Marcus Rowland Re: Are you a fox or a penguin? - 07/01/08 02:34 PM
Gorilla. OOK!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards