Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: stephnachia Hand/Eye Coordination Game - 05/02/08 08:44 AM
Red Square Blue Square

My best time so far is 18.937. I'm gonna keep practicing.

EDIT: 21.03 sec!!! dance
Posted By: gr8shadesofElvis Re: Hand/Eye Coordination Game - 05/02/08 10:02 AM
Fun game! I've also managed over 18secs. Makes me officially brilliant, as if you didn't already know. goofy

The trick is to know which corner to hide in when!

Ooh, 24.2...
Posted By: Lady Loisette Re: Hand/Eye Coordination Game - 05/06/08 08:55 PM
That's really fun.

My best time so far is 29.453

Ooh, my new best is 35! laugh
Posted By: stephnachia Re: Hand/Eye Coordination Game - 05/07/08 12:41 PM
Geez!! 35! shock I need to go practice. laugh
Posted By: stopquitdont Re: Hand/Eye Coordination Game - 05/09/08 02:39 PM
I introduced this game to my husband. His best time was 72.195!! I won't even mention what mine was. cat

SQD
Posted By: stephnachia Re: Hand/Eye Coordination Game - 05/09/08 02:49 PM
I introduced this game to my husband. His best time was 72.195!!
jawdrop You're not secretly married to Superman are you? Geez!!! I'm so ashamed of my mere 21 seconds.
Posted By: woody Re: Hand/Eye Coordination Game - 05/09/08 02:58 PM
you sure he didn't transpose the first two numbers? You'd have to know exactly what each block is doing to get that high.

My all-time low is .029
High was just over 23
Posted By: gr8shadesofElvis Re: Hand/Eye Coordination Game - 05/09/08 03:10 PM
I've managed just under 25 secs, but I think you have to be on a really slow internet connection to be able to get much more than that, cos it's just not humanly possible!

(I did get 39secs the other day, but only because I was working offline and the game kept stalling for a couple of secs before getting going again, but the time kept ticking)
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: Hand/Eye Coordination Game - 05/11/08 04:18 PM
Although I didn't get that high (something about 17 seconds), I noticed the same effect. These stupid blocks seem to go much faster at home than on campus. huh Still, time is ticking at the same rate all the time.
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: Hand/Eye Coordination Game - 05/11/08 05:07 PM
The blue blocks move in the same pattern each time. You just have to study it for a while.

18+ seconds

James
Posted By: stopquitdont Re: Hand/Eye Coordination Game - 05/12/08 09:09 AM
The blue blocks move in the same pattern each time. You just have to study it for a while.
Exactly! That's what hubby did. He only got that time after he'd played for a while. And trust me, he really got that time. He can constistantly get in the 40's and 50's. I've watched him do it.

SQD (who is pretty sure she isn't married to Superman 'cause it takes him days to pick up his socks! dizzy )
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards