Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: shimauma GOIN' TO SEE NEWSBOYS!!!! - 01/24/08 09:36 AM
This is SO cool, our local radio station had free tickets and I get to take my whole family to the concert!! I haven't been to a concert since I was 19 and single. It'll be awesome to go see something with my hubby and kids! I know this is a really minor thing to announce, but it's HUGE to me and I wanna share my happy joy thing going on 'cause my hubby's at work and I can't tell him yet and the kids are at school...I JUST GOTTA TELL SOMEBODY!!1 smile1 dance shock

there, all done.

TEEEEEJ
Posted By: stephnachia Re: GOIN' TO SEE NEWSBOYS!!!! - 01/24/08 10:16 AM
Yay! Good for you! That sounds like fun. I know ya'll will have blast! smile1 hyper jump party
Posted By: Tahu Re: GOIN' TO SEE NEWSBOYS!!!! - 01/24/08 10:46 AM
that sure sounds like a lot of fun. Have a nice concert with happy memories.
Posted By: jojo_da_crow Re: GOIN' TO SEE NEWSBOYS!!!! - 01/24/08 11:59 AM
Nice I didn't know the Newsboys were still around. smile Then again I haven't really listened to them since they did "Shine".

Grats though and I hope you have fun!
Posted By: Shadow Re: GOIN' TO SEE NEWSBOYS!!!! - 01/24/08 10:19 PM
Hey fun, I haven't listened to them in ages! Have a great time!!

JD
Posted By: TOC Re: GOIN' TO SEE NEWSBOYS!!!! - 01/24/08 10:44 PM
Congratulations! That sounds like a lot of fun. Have a great time with your family!

Ann
Posted By: shimauma Re: GOIN' TO SEE NEWSBOYS!!!! - 01/27/08 06:13 PM
IT WAS SO COOL!! My youngest had the best time, but even my teen got into the show when the drummer's platform rose up on a pedestal, turned sideways and began to spin while he was drumming; just ROCKING awesome! It was totally a family show. I was so glad to have gone. God Bless the folks at KTIS for being kind enough to consider my family when they had extra tickets. Ya'll can listen online if you're ever interested.

TEEEEEJ
Posted By: coolgirl Re: GOIN' TO SEE NEWSBOYS!!!! - 01/27/08 06:51 PM
Glad you had great time with your family TEEEJ! smile1 thumbsup
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: GOIN' TO SEE NEWSBOYS!!!! - 01/28/08 03:34 AM
Wow! They're going to be backin Australia later this year I should get some tickets and go see them. It soundsso fantastic!
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: GOIN' TO SEE NEWSBOYS!!!! - 01/28/08 04:19 PM
Oh, wow! The Newsboys give great concerts. The music is great, plus their shenanigans are hilarious. I've seen them twice, but I hate to confess what years those were. wink

Elisabeth
Posted By: Tank Re: GOIN' TO SEE NEWSBOYS!!!! - 01/28/08 04:31 PM
I'm not up with all types of music, but as a part time musician I'm ususlly aware of most groups.

The Newsboys? Never heard of them.

Tank (who wonders if they were some sort of precurser to the boy bands)
Posted By: carolm Re: GOIN' TO SEE NEWSBOYS!!!! - 01/28/08 04:58 PM
TEEEEJ - Am so glad you had a good time! I haven't heard them in EONS [but I don't listen to much music designed for the over 7 age group these days].

Tank - their official website is here . The wiki is here .

Carol
Posted By: alcyone Re: GOIN' TO SEE NEWSBOYS!!!! - 01/28/08 05:00 PM
Aw, glad you had fun TJ!

alcyone
Posted By: TOC Re: GOIN' TO SEE NEWSBOYS!!!! - 01/28/08 06:34 PM
Yes, great to hear that you had such a good time with your family!

Ann
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards