Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Random Photos - 12/27/07 08:42 PM
I went out for the day on the harbour with friends this Boxing Day and went to the zoo and a new Sydney attraction called Sydney Wildlife World. I just had to share some of the pictures I took!

Koalas

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Butterflies

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

General Sydney Harbour photos

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

These are just sample of what I took. Feel free to browse my Facebook profile for the rest of the photos I took!

Boxing Day Outing 1

Boxing Day Outing 2

Boxing Day Outing 3

Boxing Day Outing 4

Boxing Day Outing 5
Posted By: coolgirl Re: Random Photos - 12/27/07 08:48 PM
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart
Indeed! smile Nice photos!
Posted By: smileyd Re: Random Photos - 12/27/07 09:24 PM
I love the pictures you posted here on the board, but am unable to see the ones in your links right now unless I were to add you as a friend on facebook. I don't think everyone here has a facebook profile though, so can I suggest editing your photo albums? you can set them so that "everyone" can see them. I can only assume right now that "only friends and people on my networks" can see them right now.
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: Random Photos - 12/27/07 09:32 PM
Actually I have made them open for everyone, but I'll see what I can do smile

EDIT: I've tweaked it so it should be ok now, but let me know if you can't!
Posted By: smileyd Re: Random Photos - 12/27/07 09:38 PM
hmm... I dunno. I can see them now.... but thats because you accepted my friend request...
Posted By: TOC Re: Random Photos - 12/28/07 12:42 AM
Lovely pictures! I especially love the first one, where the koala looks like he's asleep with his thumb in his mouth!

Ann
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards