Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: carolm In #loisclark, Tues. 10/23, 3pm ET - 10/22/07 08:23 AM
Missy and I are in #loisclark... join us!
Carol

Karen joined us!

Today's topic: Free MiniCKs to anyone who comes in!

Update: 1130am ET
Karen, Carol, Missy, Trinity, CatBru and Vanda are waiting for more folcs to chat with smile
Posted By: carolm Re: In #loisclark, Tues. 10/23, 3pm ET - 10/22/07 05:06 PM
Qex and me and Kaylle and Karen...

Come on in!

Free mini CKs - today only!
Carol
Posted By: LabRat Re: In #loisclark, Tues. 10/23, 3pm ET - 10/23/07 04:58 AM
Ah, dangit - I was in bed.

As there seems to be a resurgence of interest in chatting, perhaps we should organise a specific time again?

LabRat smile
Posted By: Vanda Detroit Re: In #loisclark, Tues. 10/23, 3pm ET - 10/23/07 05:33 AM
perhaps we should organise a specific time again
Yes, would be great. I'll be there wink
Posted By: carolm Re: In #loisclark, Tues. 10/23, 3pm ET - 10/23/07 05:35 AM
Missy promised Clark's sleep shorts to those who show up today.

I'd even consider extending the free mini CKs if you show up today, Labby! [or anyone else smile ]

We had a total of about 10 people last night at different times. About 6 at once. It was nice.

There were mini CKs. There was pouncing. We played in the pool.

Sadly, our half dead ficus was our almost dead ficus [X didn't do a very good job at keeping it only half dead], but someone threw it in the pool and it's doing much better now.

Kaylle wouldn't paste Kaylle fic so I was going to but got distracted by real life. /me will gladly paste Kaylle fic later...

Carol [who will post again when they get there today and who saw Labby post more than once while we were in there laugh ]

Oh and, for those who aren't familiar with it... we were in #loisclark - the other thread was talking about #lanekent - the 'other' IRC channel devoted to Lois and Clark.
Posted By: LabRat Re: In #loisclark, Tues. 10/23, 3pm ET - 10/23/07 05:46 AM
Sadly, our half dead ficus was our almost dead ficus [X didn't do a very good job at keeping it only half dead], but someone threw it in the pool and it's doing much better now.
Well, the poor thing probably hasn't been watered in a while. Glad to hear it's bouncing back!

Remembering that the last time I was posting on the mbs it was 4.36am laugh , I doubt I'll be up at that time this evening. dizzy

But, sure, I can be there for a few hours - say from 8pm onwards, UK time. My regular time of old. Looking forward to seeing you all again - by the sounds of it there are some old, familiar friends in back in there these days!

LabRat smile
Posted By: carolm Re: In #loisclark, Tues. 10/23, 3pm ET - 10/23/07 05:58 AM
/me is there now - hanging out just waiting for someone to chat with

/me sadly has to do more schoolwork than chatting today frown
Posted By: Vanda Detroit Re: In #loisclark, Tues. 10/23, 3pm ET - 10/23/07 07:00 AM
/me is there too wink
Posted By: carolm Re: In #loisclark, Tues. 10/23, 3pm ET - 10/23/07 07:18 AM
It's a party!

Me, Missy, Karen, Jose and Vanda!

Come on over - MiniCKs or MiniLLs and CK sleep shorts for all who come!
Carol
Posted By: MissyG Re: In #loisclark, Tues. 10/23, 3pm ET - 10/23/07 11:31 AM
We have at least seven people in there now!

Come on in and join the fun!
Posted By: LabRat Re: In #loisclark, Tues. 10/23, 3pm ET - 10/23/07 11:51 AM
Eeeep! I just went to open up Mirc, only to discover that I've not been chatting for so long that when I transferred over to this new pc a few weeks back I apparently didn't transfer over that!!

Hang on in there - I'm coming! laugh

LabRat (rushing to dl and install...)
Posted By: HatMan Re: In #loisclark, Tues. 10/23, 3pm ET - 10/23/07 11:55 AM
I'll wait for you, Lab. smile

(Yay, there are people in Loisclark again!)
Posted By: LabRat Re: In #loisclark, Tues. 10/23, 3pm ET - 10/23/07 12:01 PM
Er...okay, now this is getting embarrassing. Can someone mail me the password? I'm completely blanking on it. blush

Okay, scratch that - it came back to me. laugh

LabRat smile
Posted By: jojo_da_crow Re: In #loisclark, Tues. 10/23, 3pm ET - 10/23/07 01:27 PM
whinging You guys always have parties while I'm at work.
Posted By: HatMan Re: In #loisclark, Tues. 10/23, 3pm ET - 10/23/07 01:35 PM
JoJo:

1. Come on! You're obviously online now! We're still here. What's one more window?

2. If you really can't do it at work... quit! Where are your priorities??
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards