Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: jojo_da_crow Happy Birthday Sue! - 06/10/07 11:02 AM
I wish I could have done something special for it, but time and muses wouldn't allow it.

I hope you have a good birthday! party

I have really enjoyed chatting with you over the past year and the friendship we have created. You have made me laugh so many times it isn't even funny. So thank you for the laughs, the good times, and all the beautiful writing you have given us all.
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: Happy Birthday Sue! - 06/10/07 01:10 PM
Oh, it's Queen Sue's birthday? Well, I sure hope you have a wonderful day. Happy Birthday, Sue! [Linked Image]
Posted By: Simona Re: Happy Birthday Sue! - 06/10/07 01:13 PM
Buon Compleanno Sue! smile1

Simona smile
Posted By: LabRat Re: Happy Birthday Sue! - 06/10/07 01:16 PM
Happy birthday, Sue! [Linked Image]

Have a terrific day!

LabRat smile
Posted By: TOC Re: Happy Birthday Sue! - 06/10/07 01:23 PM
Oh, Sue! It's your birthday!

There is no denying it: you mean more to this community than anyone else. Your extremely well-crafted stories have a gripping, very, very broad appeal that is unmatched by anyone else. You post many of the best comments, too, and you inspire a wonderful friendship and loyalty in your many beta readers. And as for myself, what can I say? You just gave me my own story, Sue.

So I'd like to post something special for you, but I have no idea what it could be... Maybe a painting in the Turner tradition?

[Linked Image]

And I thought this image expresses complexity and beauty in a wordless way:

[Linked Image]

And how about a young and nicely dishevelled Clark Kent? Looks like he might be on his way to your closet.

[Linked Image]

And since you are our Queen, I googled "Queen", but the only thing even marginally useable I found was this:

[Linked Image] I have no idea who this woman is, except that she isn't you, Sue. But she has a royal presence. So for lack of a better picture, I dedicate this "queen" to the Queen of Lois and Clark fanfiction! To Sue! Ta-daaa!!!! Hip, hip, hoooray!!!!

Ann
Posted By: Saskia Re: Happy Birthday Sue! - 06/10/07 01:46 PM
Happy Birthday, Sue! party

Saskia smile
Posted By: princessanna Re: Happy Birthday Sue! - 06/10/07 02:24 PM
Happy birthday, Sue! I hope that your day is absolutely fantastic! laugh

party

~Anna.
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: Happy Birthday Sue! - 06/10/07 02:41 PM
Ooooh! Happy Birthday Sue!!!!

Here's a cake - just imagine it's 10 times as big and in just a sec, Clark will come out. *lol*

[Linked Image]

(wish I'd known before! I could have whipped up something more meaningful for 'ya...)
Posted By: Tahu Re: Happy Birthday Sue! - 06/10/07 03:01 PM
yeah happy birthday Sue. Hope you'll have a nice day.
Posted By: Matrix Re: Happy Birthday Sue! - 06/10/07 05:02 PM
peep Sue, you know how I feel about such dates personally <DJ makes face> But I do you hope you had a lovely weekend.

in just a sec, Clark will come out. *lol*
LOL!!! So it's not enough that she has one in her closet, now she gets one popping out of a cake? <DJ pouts>

laugh
Posted By: Shadow Re: Happy Birthday Sue! - 06/10/07 07:47 PM
Happy Birthday, Sue! I hope you have a great day. I have truly, truly enjoyed reading all of your work and chatting randomly with you this year. Even if I have moved almost every time you've started a new story. (Rigged, anyone?!) <g>

party

JD
Posted By: Sue S. Re: Happy Birthday Sue! - 06/10/07 09:10 PM
You guys are going to make me cry! evil

Thanks again - I can't even begin to tell you how much I love and adore this community. You've all been so fantastic to me (and several of you have made me laugh so hard I've snorted). I've only been in two fandoms, but this is by far the more gracious, supportive and friendly one.

And now I've rambled on for far too long when really all I wanted to say was THANKS!
Posted By: Lady_Mirth Re: Happy Birthday Sue! - 06/10/07 10:23 PM
Naughty Sue!

You never said you're birthday was coming up! Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a wonderful day, and here's me waving my magic wand. *throws magic dust* This year you shall meet your own personal Clark Kent, and you will be his Lois. And it'll be WAFF warnings all the way! smile1

Don't worry about getting older. You're only getting more beautiful, inside and out. rotflol

The irrepressible Hasini. *hugs*
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: Happy Birthday Sue! - 06/11/07 08:46 AM
Happy Birthday, Sue!

smile1
Posted By: shimauma Re: Happy Birthday Sue! - 06/11/07 09:14 AM
HEYA!! SUE Happy B-day!! I wish I had known! I'm sending you pics from my long drive, lemme know if they're birt-day worthy!! party
Posted By: jackiek Re: Happy Birthday Sue! - 06/11/07 11:25 AM
Happy Birthday, Sue!! smile

Jackie
Posted By: datchickukindaknow Re: Happy Birthday Sue! - 06/11/07 02:02 PM
Happy happy happy birthday! I wish you great health, hapinees, foot massages, ice cream, and a new tie for the Clark in your closet. clap
Posted By: Classicalla Re: Happy Birthday Sue! - 06/20/07 11:37 PM
Well, hey, I'm late again... But HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Sue, Sue, Sue, Sue, Sue....

Sue... we want nfic. Suesuesuesuesuesuesue....

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Sue S. Re: Happy Birthday Sue! - 06/22/07 06:35 AM
OMG! More birthday greetings?! Wheeee! I wish I could get older every year. Oh... wait. blush

Thanks you guys. You know how much I adore you all, right?
Sue... we want nfic.
I wrote one a couple of weeks ago, Nancy. You didn't see it?

I hope your mom's surgery goes well. <<<hugs>>>
Posted By: Vanda Detroit Re: Happy Birthday Sue! - 06/22/07 07:28 AM
Sorry for beeing late.

in just a sec, Clark will come out. *lol*
here he is laugh
[Linked Image]

Happy Birthday, Sue!
Posted By: Matrix Re: Happy Birthday Sue! - 06/22/07 08:06 AM
LOL! Babsi, that is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! Sue needs to frame that. <g>

<sigh> Clark in her closet...
Posted By: Sue S. Re: Happy Birthday Sue! - 06/22/07 08:16 AM
Frame it? Are you kidding me? I should make a poster and hang it at the back of my closet! (That way I can have a mini-heart attack each time I open the door to get something out.)

OMG! That was a scream! I'm crying, I'm laughing so hard. rotflol

Thanks, Barbara! hail
Posted By: Sheila Re: Happy Birthday Sue! - 06/22/07 08:26 AM
For your birthday Sue, I wanted to give you Clark Kent (Dean Cain version) but...

SORRY! WAIT YOUR TURN! I'M STILL USING HIM! party

~Sheila
Posted By: Vanda Detroit Re: Happy Birthday Sue! - 06/22/07 08:26 AM
That way I can have a mini-heart attack each time I open the door to get something out.
LOL, I'm glad you like it smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards