Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: carolm IT'S A... - 04/09/07 07:00 AM
Okay - so I've been more active in the last couple of months and even have a fic recently written and another in progress.

That said, I found FoLCdom [and Lois and Clark really] not long before we found out we were pregnant with our first. Maggie is now 5.5. Two years later, Abbie came along [while I was on a temporary hiatus] and is now 3.5. Emily came as a surprise 2 years ago next week - during a time I was virtually away from FoLCdom entirely.

Well, we have another little bundle of joy on the way in August [though part of me is still holding out for July smile ].

And this one...

Are you ready?

I'm sure most people won't care as much as we do so no need for suspense...

But...

This one...

Is

A

BOY!!!!!!

DDs are very excited. Maggie told us that she doesn't like girl babies anymore and that she wanted a boy baby. Abbie agreed [as she always does] with her big sister.

Now - I have no clue what to do with a boy. I have no clothes for a boy [except the onesie Grandma got him for Easter]. I'm still a little freaking out... smile

Anyway - just wanted to share smile .
Carol
Posted By: Karen Re: IT'S A... - 04/09/07 07:23 AM
Congrats, Carol! Boys are quite a bit of a difference, but they're fun, too. laugh
Posted By: suez Re: IT'S A... - 04/09/07 07:25 AM
When my son came out almost 20 years ago I said the same thing. 'What do I do with a boy?' Take one day at a time and it will be fine. And you have 3 little mothers to help keep him out of trouble! (or get him into more trouble!) Congratulations and enjoy him.
Sue
Posted By: jojo_da_crow Re: IT'S A... - 04/09/07 08:53 AM
WOOOOO!!! Congrats Carol! party
Posted By: Schnuffichen Re: IT'S A... - 04/09/07 08:56 AM
Wow, Carol, congratulations! thumbsup

Jana
Posted By: Mrs. McLeod Re: IT'S A... - 04/09/07 11:23 AM
contratulations!!! party
Posted By: jackiek Re: IT'S A... - 04/09/07 11:37 AM
Congratulations, Carol!! How exciting!
Posted By: MacKenzie Creations Re: IT'S A... - 04/09/07 11:42 AM
Congrats, Carol!!! I wish you all the best. party
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: IT'S A... - 04/09/07 11:52 AM
Congratulations! So you are finally getting a boy! Wooohooo! party
Posted By: Kaylle Re: IT'S A... - 04/09/07 12:13 PM
Congratulations, Carol!! And it's been great to have you around here again smile

Kaylle
Posted By: TriciaW Re: IT'S A... - 04/09/07 03:36 PM
Congratulations, Carol!! dance party

Tricia cool
Posted By: In4Adventure Re: IT'S A... - 04/12/07 08:21 AM
Congratulations, Carol! I am so happy for you and your family! smile

I do remember you from the time when you were pregnant with your first. Can't believe it's been over 5,5 years!

Time really flies...

Natascha
Posted By: Caroline Re: IT'S A... - 04/12/07 09:34 AM
Congratulations, Carol! A boy will certainly be a change for you after three DD's (I predict that you'll be a little startled at every diaper change for a while wink ) but I'm sure you'll love having a boy and that your girls will adore their baby brother. I wish you a safe delivery and hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly.

Best,

Caroline
Posted By: Matrix Re: IT'S A... - 04/12/07 01:09 PM
[Linked Image]

Sorry I'm late to the party -- But congratulations Carol!!!

-- DJ
Posted By: Simona Re: IT'S A... - 04/12/07 01:20 PM
Congratulations from me too, Carol! smile1

Simona smile
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: IT'S A... - 04/14/07 03:51 AM
Yay, Carol! Congratulations!! smile

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: stephnachia Re: IT'S A... - 04/16/07 09:49 AM
Try not to get pee in your face. I've heard things about boy diaper changing... hyper
Posted By: malu Re: IT'S A... - 04/16/07 10:18 AM
Congratulations, Carol! party

If you are worried about clothes, I believe that onesies from Gerber's are very good. When my sister had a girl, I bought her two packs of onesies from Gerber's (they come in white, and in boy's and girl's colors). They are very soft and very practical. For everyday wear, they are the best.

Just my two cents,

malu
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards