Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: LaraMoon Batman / Superman - 12/19/06 01:05 PM
Someone sent me this today - it's a fan made thing and not a real movie, but WOW! I wish it was, cause I'd go see that in a heartbeat!!

Batman / Superman
Posted By: Sheila Re: Batman / Superman - 01/05/07 08:46 PM
Wow, Laura! I clicked on that link and that trailer was awesome! I wish it were real. And who were our very buff leading characters?
Posted By: Shadow Re: Batman / Superman - 01/05/07 09:00 PM
Ok that was really, really cool. cool
Words escape me. I want to see it, LOL.

JD
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: Batman / Superman - 01/05/07 10:43 PM
I wish I knew who the actors were... I wish it was a real movie - I'd definitely go and see that!

I found a bunch of these fake superhero movie trailers, but most aren't so good - that one was really cool! smile
Posted By: Classicalla Re: Batman / Superman - 01/06/07 12:31 PM
Wow! That was so great. The guy playing Superman was pretty cute. But could they have found any dorkier glasses? I think not. Lois looked more like Spiderman's Mary Jane. I'd go see it...
Posted By: bakasi Re: Batman / Superman - 01/06/07 12:58 PM
Oh yeah... I've not seen a single Batman film, at least not completely. But I would definitely like to see that one . Too bad it's just a trailer and no real film
Posted By: TOC Re: Batman / Superman - 01/06/07 01:25 PM
I've not seen a single "Just Batman" movie, but I'd most certainly see this one if it was a real movie! Thanks for sharing, Lara!

Ann
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: Batman / Superman - 01/06/07 01:32 PM
Oh, girls - you HAVE to see Batman Begins. You're so going to love that. I swear. It's just plain awesome.

Hey, my mom and her partner liked it and they didn't watch it because I'd told them to go and rent that - I don't even think they knew exactly what it was that they had rented in the first place. Mom called me one morning to tell me they'd seen a Batman movie and would I please recommend more because it was just so wonderful. I fell off my chair. Sadly had to tell her the other ones weren't half as good...

Seriously... Batman Begins. Just really. Wow.
Posted By: DSDragon Re: Batman / Superman - 01/06/07 02:52 PM
I second that recommendation of Batman Begins! My sister has it on DVD, and I've only seen it once, but it was GOOD!
Posted By: Shadow Re: Batman / Superman - 01/06/07 04:25 PM
I have to third the recommendation for Batman Begins. I love it! The original Batman wasn't so bad either; I like Jack Nicholson, so the Joker and I got along well... :p

JD
Posted By: Marcus Rowland Re: Batman / Superman - 01/06/07 05:47 PM
Fourthed - it's as good in its own way as Superman Returns, and much more plausible than previous versions.
Posted By: lois14 Re: Batman / Superman - 01/12/07 01:30 PM
Ok, this is good, this is really good. I would definitly watch it... if it was real.
My compliments to the maker and I also wonder who that cutie man of steel is laugh

Sara cool
Posted By: C_A Re: Batman / Superman - 01/13/07 10:19 AM
Wow, that was great! See, that's how I would have liked to see Lois Lane in the movie. Just from those few clips I get the impression that she's the kind of Lois I would have liked. And the actress actually looks like she's old enough to play an accomplished award-winning journalist at a large newspaper.

What? Yes, I'm still bitter about KB.
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: Batman / Superman - 01/13/07 01:19 PM
What? Yes, I'm still bitter about KB.
You're so not the only one....
Posted By: Vanda Detroit Re: Batman / Superman - 01/15/07 02:43 PM
oh wow. If there would be a movie with these actors, I'd go and watch it smile
Posted By: Michael Re: Batman / Superman - 01/16/07 06:29 PM
I have a copy of that clip buried somewhere on my hard drive, but if I'm not mistaken it was done by Sandy Collora who did another short Batman clip as sort of a live business card when applying for jobs as a director (at least I think that's how the story goes).

Anyway, it's called "Batman: Dead End" and prior to "Batman Begins" I would have said that even being only 7 minutes long it was the best bat film to date. I think you can probably find it over at TheForce.net.

Of course, I also have to mention the cartoon "Batman - Mask of the Phantasm" which even being a cartoon probably captured the spirit of Batman better than any of the live films ever made including "Batman Begins".
Posted By: Michael Re: Batman / Superman - 01/16/07 06:35 PM
In fact, just found his website with the film:

http://www.collorastudios.com/
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: Batman / Superman - 01/16/07 06:37 PM
Oh, yeah! I've seen the Batman one too a while back.. Awesome!
Posted By: Matrix Re: Batman / Superman - 01/16/07 06:42 PM
Ooooh, yummy! I kept skipping this thread because I thought it was the one I'd already seen about "Batman vs. Superman" - the one someone made with a composite of LNC clips and clips from the original Batman with Michael Keaton.

I'm sorry I waited so long to see this. Wow! That was awesome. I so wish I could see that as a movie. <g>

P.S. - If anyone wants to know how they can get a copy of that vid, just send me a PM.

-- DJ
Posted By: Sheila Re: Batman / Superman - 01/16/07 07:57 PM
Sorry guys...I still say that the best Batman/Bruce Wayne was Michael Keaton and the absolute worse was George Clooney! Batman begins was okay at best. It was that stupid car...Hummer...hated it! Batman drives a corvette-like car! peep
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: Batman / Superman - 01/16/07 08:03 PM
Well... Michael Keaton could pull off Batman, but not Bruce Wayne. No way. I'm sorry... He is and always will be Mr. Mom to me anyway. And middle-aged, sorta on the verge of balding Bruce Wayne is totally not it.

Val Kilmer couldn't pull off either of them...

George Clooney... that movie is a farce, I'm sorry. But he's OK for the billionaire playboy image, though. Totally.

Christian Bale, to me, was absolutely magnificent as both. But that's just me. (I also totally dig the tumbler, but again, that's just me. it's so much more like the comics I've read!)

And whoever the guy is, playing Superman in the trailer above... He's flippin' yummy! smile
Posted By: Poussin Re: Batman / Superman - 01/17/07 01:52 AM
Yes, that trailer had been made by Sandy Collora, who did too "Batman, dead end".
Here's the page of his website about "The world's finest":
http://www.collorastudios.com/projects/finest/finestmain.htm
You'll find there the trailer, of course, but pictures too.

[Linked Image]

And the actor who played Clark / Superman was Michael O'Hearn.

EDIT: For those of you who like fanfilms, I already seen dozens, but one of my favourite with The World's Finest, is "Grayson" by John Fiorella:
[Linked Image]
It is a Robin fanfilm, but Superman made an apparition, as Wonder Woman, and other well known characters (good and evil). You can see it here:
Grayson
Enjoy !
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: Batman / Superman - 01/17/07 06:58 AM
oh, yeah - that Grayson one is plenty cool. smile Not real sure I like the guy they got to play Superman, though, but well worth watching!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards