Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: TheFutureMrsWilliams Would you buy this car? - 10/11/06 06:02 PM
http://www.autoblog.com/2006/10/10/faster-than-a-speeding-yaris-the-superman-limited-edition/

laugh I found this while surfing the net earlier tonight. Just thought I would share the link with everyone. Something I would buy with the customized interior, but not all those stickers on the outside. Have a good night.

Sarah
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: Would you buy this car? - 10/11/06 06:15 PM
i want one!

MDL :p
Posted By: MetroChumpy Re: Would you buy this car? - 10/11/06 07:15 PM
I've wanted a Yaris since they came out, too! Now I know exactly which one I want.
Posted By: Sheila Re: Would you buy this car? - 10/11/06 07:21 PM
Well, you cannot beat a Toyota (Lexus) for sure. I think Toyota is the best car ever. My husband and I have had a Tercel, Camry, an Avalon, he now has a 4Runner and I have a Solara Convertible. We only trade them because we want a newer model and not because they wear out. A Yaris would definitely be a good choice.
Posted By: TOC Re: Would you buy this car? - 10/11/06 10:15 PM
You want a Lexus Toyota, Sheila? Personally, I'd rather have the Superman Yaris!

Ann
Posted By: LabRat Re: Would you buy this car? - 10/12/06 06:03 AM
Oh my - that's dang cool. If I ever win the lottery, I'm picking up the phone to Indonesia, first thing. wink

LabRat smile
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: Would you buy this car? - 10/12/06 11:51 AM
You want a Lexus Toyota, Sheila? Personally, I'd rather have the Superman Yaris!
But the Yaris is a Toyota model... *g*

Nice find, Sarah! laugh

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: minimunch3 Re: Would you buy this car? - 10/12/06 07:49 PM
My boyfriend has a Yaris actually. He loves it and it gets great gas mileage. I just sent him the link, maybe I could convince him to consider a different color combo? laugh

~Kristen
Posted By: Sheila Re: Would you buy this car? - 10/12/06 08:17 PM
Oh, Ann, I just meant that I think that all Toyotas including Lexus...because Lexus is the luxury Toyota here in the US...are the best cars ever. cat
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: Would you buy this car? - 10/12/06 09:29 PM
Lexus is the luxury Toyota brand around the world not just in the US. Personally, not a fan of luxury cars it's only used as a image thing in my mind and I can't stand stereotypes, I mean I like the Porsche Boxster, but even if I could afford one I'm not going out to buy one. I like the design of the Yaris (I like the Echo better though, so much cuter). I like the colour though, but I wouldn't drive a car with Superman's picture on the side I already have S-Shield seat covers and windscreen shade so that's enough for me!
Posted By: Bettina Baumann Re: Would you buy this car? - 10/12/06 09:38 PM
I already drive a Lexus SUV, so sorry for not jumping on this Superman edition of a car, not suitable to my needs wink
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards