Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: andieanderson1979 Wonderful News!! - 06/13/06 10:49 PM
Look, up in the sky...is it a bird? A plane?!? NO! It's *ME* in a Helicopter!!!! hyper hyper hyper
Posted By: Lolly Re: Wonderful News!! - 06/14/06 12:28 AM
wow!!
have a nice journey! wave
Posted By: TOC Re: Wonderful News!! - 06/14/06 01:03 AM
Wow!!! That's impressive!!! Okay, if I ever drop by, I hope you'll take me flying, Andie! And since I couldn't find the helicopter icon.... angel-devil

Ann
Posted By: LabRat Re: Wonderful News!! - 06/14/06 03:35 AM
LOL, Andie. Just remember to make sure there's no kryptonite on there or it could be a short trip. wink

That's way cool though - good luck!

LabRat smile
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: Wonderful News!! - 06/14/06 04:06 AM
Yay! Go, Andie!

See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile
Posted By: Matrix Re: Wonderful News!! - 06/14/06 06:53 AM
Wow! That's really awesome! I have always wanted to ride in a helicopter but haven't ever done it. While I'd love to ride with you I would hope it wasn't because I was having to be rescued...ha ha. blush
Posted By: andieanderson1979 Re: Wonderful News!! - 06/15/06 07:03 PM
Thank you guys!!! smile smile

Yeah I promised a couple of my friends that I would either pick them up or drop them off at work, once I get my license. Just to see their co-workers faces! hehe!!!

Oh, don't worry LabRat...before EVERY flight I will do a massive search to make sure no Kryptonite is involved! Even taking out the seats...maybe thats a bit much. BUT by taking out the seats it would give me a challenge to see if I could put the seats back in! hyper

Yes Ann and MetroRhodes if you want a ride I will be happy to take you anywhere! It'll give me extra practice! But don't worry I'll make sure to practice my landings before, unless you're feels daring and or lucky! wink smile lol jk

Later Days!
Andie jump
Posted By: Sue S. Re: Wonderful News!! - 06/15/06 07:24 PM
Andie,

That's so awesome! Congratulations!

Now, ahem, since I probably live near you and there's a helicopter pad at my workplace...

Kidding - I have such a healthy respect for heights and a fear of helicopters that dates back to a frightening ride over Mount Rushmore as a child. I admire the heck out of anyone who has the guts to fly.

Every time I see a helicopter now, I'll wave just in case it's you. wave

Sue
Posted By: Shadow Re: Wonderful News!! - 06/15/06 08:49 PM
Oh, that's so wild, good luck with that!

Jen
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards