Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Shadow Soo I got into graduate school today... - 06/13/06 07:22 AM
dance

I'm so stoked! I start working on my Masters of Fine Arts in Graphic Design at the Savannah College of Art and Design in September.

Cheers!
Jen
Posted By: jackiek Re: Soo I got into graduate school today... - 06/13/06 07:42 AM
Oh Wow! Congrats Jen!

Jackie
Posted By: TOC Re: Soo I got into graduate school today... - 06/13/06 08:36 AM
Yes, congratulations! That's great!

Ann
Posted By: Matrix Re: Soo I got into graduate school today... - 06/13/06 09:16 AM
WOW!!! eek

Big Congrats, Jen! thumbsup dance
Posted By: LabRat Re: Soo I got into graduate school today... - 06/13/06 10:41 AM
Well done, Jen. Hope it works out for you!

LabRat smile
Congrats, Jen! Good luck with your studies!

See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile
Posted By: BanAnna Re: Soo I got into graduate school today... - 06/13/06 07:48 PM
That's fabulous, Jen! And of course you'll be showing us all of the Lois and Clark art you'll be doing in your free time, right? wink

~Anna
Posted By: rivka Re: Soo I got into graduate school today... - 06/13/06 10:18 PM
Congrats on putting off real life for another few years! wink
Posted By: Supermom Re: Soo I got into graduate school today... - 06/14/06 09:03 PM
Congratulations! SCAD is a terrific school and I understand it's not easy to get in. My mom lives about 90 miles south of Savannah, which is a really nifty town. Be sure to soak up all the atmosphere.
Posted By: Shadow Re: Soo I got into graduate school today... - 06/14/06 09:46 PM
That's fabulous, Jen! And of course you'll be showing us all of the Lois and Clark art you'll be doing in your free time, right?
Oh dear. One day, lol. I have this conversation with myself about once a month that I should really buckle down and do something L&C-ish...

Jen
Posted By: Caroline Re: Soo I got into graduate school today... - 06/15/06 04:11 PM
Congratulations! I second Marilyn - Savannah is a great town and will be a wonderful place to work on that MFA. Enjoy!

Caroline
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards