Lois & Clark Forums
For Tomorrow is a VERY special day...

Rach is getting MARRIED TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!! CONGRATS RACH! sloppy jump

You deserve all the happiness in the world! I love you kido!

*starts to hum here comes the bride*

Later Days!
Andie
WAHOOOO!!! Me is just SOOO excited!!!!!!! Just had to add another post!
I second this post! Or maybe I guess I third it, since Andie came back for seconds. laugh

(DJ begins to join in with Andie on a bad attempt at harmony on Here Comes the Bride)

Yeah Rach!!! dance
Hope everything goes smoothly on your big day, Rachel! Enjoy and good luck. smile

/me throws confetti over the thread.

LabRat smile
Congratulations and the best of luck!

Ann
Rachel, I wish you and John all the happiness in the world. He sounds like a lovely man and someone who deserves you. smile

I hope tomorrow is a wonderful, special day that you'll remember for the rest of your life. *hugs*

[Linked Image]

Wendy smile
Woohoo, congratulations!!!!

JD

party party
Oh goodie someone beat me to it! Congrats rach and john!
WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dance

You know I only wish you the best, hon, because that's what you deserve. I'm so thrilled that you've found John. Wendy's right - I think he's good enough to deserve you. wink

All my best!! sloppy

Sara smile
Congratulations, Rachel!!!!!!!!!!!!! and John! smile I'm so happy for you! goofy (/me throws rice pudding!)
Congrats
Yay, Rach!

All the best for you and John! I hope tomorrow will be the happiest day in your lives smile

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
smile1 smile1

Congrats Rachel
I love you always. You made it kid and congrats to you!

sloppy

~Lois Lane Wanna Be
Wow, can't believe it's almost time! Congrats, Rach!! smile

And further congrats to John, who had better deserve her... wink

Paul
Yay Rachel!!! Congratulations!!! Tomorrow is going to be so beautiful and so perfect!!!

sloppy
Awwwww! You all are so sweet! Thank you all for the congrats. Now...only downfall is...it's going to rain tomorrow, and our reception is outside dizzy Guess I'll do with what happens.

Rach
Well, it *is* spring... laugh

We'll hope for no rain though. I really think you should post at least one picture for us when you do finally come back.

We'll miss you! Have a great day tomorrow! smile1
Yeah congrats Rach! dance party
Congratulations, Rachel! smile1 I wish you all the best for your future lives together.

Tricia cool
Awww! All the best smile

dance party
Wow, congratulations, Rachel!!!!!!!

party
Ouf, I'm ridiculously late...

CONGRATULATIONS, RACH!!!! (and John!!) I'm *SO* happy for you both, I can't even express it, so let me just say... dance

Sara smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards