Lois & Clark Forums
Hi all we have a February court date. He'll be home around the 25th. I can't wait. Laura
Congratulations! party

And good question on the DVD...although I must say, his answer was hardly surprisingly. :p
Thanks! LOl the question was given to me, I didn't make it up LOL. Yes his responses were cute. I like his boxer and brief comment. Laura
That's wonderful news, Laura. hyper

Congratulations! dance party

Tricia cool
As I said before, congratulations, Laura.

Yes, those questions were given to us to ask. They gave me the most ridiculous one -- did Dean use his x-ray vision to spy in women's locker rooms, for Pete's sake. My only consolation is that he'd already recorded his answers and will probably never hear us making fools of ourselves asking them.

Nan
Congrats, Laura!!!! party

So great to hear he's finally coming home!! smile

Sara
Congrats, Laura! It's been a long time coming! Hope it goes smoothly from here. smile
Awesome! Congratulations! Hope everything works out well from here on.
Congratulations, Laura! Good luck with everything!

Ann
Way to go, Laura! smile I know you've been waiting for this since forever... good for you, sticking it out through all the wait and hassles...

That little boy is pretty lucky smile

PJ
Thanks all we are leaving in less then 2 weeks. I am excited an nervous. Laura
That's great news, Laura. thumbsup

Incidentally, I just watched a documentary on BBC 1 called 'Baby, be mine: journey of love'. It showed the whole adoption process of three couples getting babies from appallingly poor regions in Romania, Siberia and China. It was very touching and I was thinking of you the whole time.

Ursie wave
Hi Laura,

Just wanted to know how were things going on?

Wish you all the best,

MDL
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards