Lois & Clark Forums
I discovered some Harry Potter fanart lately and it awakened my love for drawing. I'm not much of a talent, but I did manage to draw something that's not a complete disaster and I wanted to hear some opinions.

[Linked Image]

Ron, Harry and Hermione (who looks nothing what I had in mind, but... well.). Harry is supposed to be holding the Pensieve. They wanted to be sitting on a bed, but they ended up on a bench instead. Easier to draw goofy

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: LabRat Re: Lonely piece of Harry Potter fanart - 12/29/05 06:21 AM
They wanted to be sitting on a bed, but they ended up on a bench instead. Easier to draw
goofy I like the way you think, Anna. laugh

I'm no HP fan - so I've no idea what they should look like - but this is cute!

LabRat smile
Posted By: Sileas Re: Lonely piece of Harry Potter fanart - 12/29/05 06:32 PM
i'm not much of a fan either, but i've seen the movies, and harry is PERFECT! smile1

keep drawing and keep posting! smile1 smile1
Posted By: Laurach Re: Lonely piece of Harry Potter fanart - 12/29/05 09:09 PM
Cute Anna. Laura
Posted By: ChriscyK Re: Lonely piece of Harry Potter fanart - 12/30/05 07:06 PM
I like it! I think the Pensieve could be bigger, but I love the facial expressions. smile I also always change things in drawings if they're hard to draw. goofy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lonely piece of Harry Potter fanart - 01/02/06 09:52 PM
The Scar is too far to the right. Other than that it's perfectly drawn......
I tried to draw them the way I imagine them - and while Ron and Hermione are nothing like I had in mind, Harry is. And I think of him as having the scar in the middle of his forehead smile

Glad you all liked it smile

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lonely piece of Harry Potter fanart - 01/03/06 06:03 PM
Yeah, I thought it was great, and it doesn't matter about the scar. I mean the movie version has the scar moving all over his head, lol.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards