Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane happy birthday for me!!! - 12/25/05 03:39 PM
yeah, might be the occasion of x-mas or might be because i am away for quite sometime...

But it's still my b-day you know?

I guess I'll do my own party

and Merry X-mas to all of you laugh

MDL.
Posted By: ChriscyK Re: happy birthday for me!!! - 12/25/05 04:06 PM
Aw! Sorry, I don't know when everyone's birthdays are but I'll remember yours now. smile Happy Birthday!!!

And Merry Christmas to everyone too!

Chriscy
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: happy birthday for me!!! - 12/25/05 04:48 PM
I think I'm a little late...
In any case, Happy Birthday, Erica!

party party

See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile
Posted By: Simona Re: happy birthday for me!!! - 12/25/05 05:32 PM
I hope you had a great Birthday! smile1

simona smile
Posted By: LabRat Re: happy birthday for me!!! - 12/26/05 01:31 PM
yeah, might be the occasion of x-mas or might be because i am away for quite sometime...
I think those of us with Christmas or early January birthdays are just victims of the season, Erica! laugh

I've had years where I've been spoiled rotten on my birthday and years where not one person I know - family included - has remembered it's my birthday and I didn't get so much as a card.

The latter doesn't really bother me too much as I understand that people have a load on their minds during December and are decompressing in January and so it can easily slip past them, unnoticed. It's a little depressing, sure, to be forgotten, but I can understand why. Plus, it's fun to rag on my baby brother for it when he finally remembers in March. laugh So that's a bonus, right there.

So, don't let it get you down - we haven't forgotten you. Just got the day lost in the Christmas haze. goofy

Hope you had a lovely birthday!

LabRat smile
Posted By: Krissie Re: happy birthday for me!!! - 12/26/05 01:42 PM
Aw, MDL.

I don't keep up with whose birthdays are when, so it was inevitable that I didn't notice yours coming or going...

But, happy belated birthday, anyway. smile

Hope you had a good one.

Chris
Posted By: Elena Re: happy birthday for me!!! - 12/26/05 02:47 PM
smile1
Posted By: Laurach Re: happy birthday for me!!! - 12/26/05 05:38 PM
Happy Birthday Erica! Laura
Posted By: jackiek Re: happy birthday for me!!! - 12/26/05 07:46 PM
Happy Belated Birthday MDL!!

Jackie
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: happy birthday for me!!! - 12/27/05 10:13 AM
Hello-oo!!

I had the best b-day I could have here! Thanks for the notes guys!

I was on the phone with my family for over 4 hours and partcipated in the secret santa they were doing over there through speaker phone. It was fun!

As a birthday present, Omar got me a digital Camera and 6 books! Dan Brown's `COOL`lection, a couple of John Grisham and Harry Potter!! Woohoo!!!

The party was a dinner, and then on Xmas day we went to Regents park. I hope to upload pictures soon so my friends can see I havent changed and how silly I look seeing snow for the first time! laugh

To all, A great New Year!!

MDL.

PS: Labby... I wanna know your b-date? 8th of january right? I might be wrong... argh!
Posted By: louiselane Re: happy birthday for me!!! - 12/27/05 12:22 PM
Happy Birthday Erica !!!! smile

I hope you had a great one !!! smile

Also, happy new year ! smile
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: happy birthday for me!!! - 12/27/05 09:53 PM
Happy belated birthday, Erica!! dizzy

Glad to hear you had a good bday!!

Sara smile
Posted By: RL Re: happy birthday for me!!! - 12/27/05 11:49 PM
Sorry to be late with it, but happy birthday!

I understand the part about being lost in December since mine was a couple of weeks ago. Nobody ever remembers mine either. I think I'll do what you did and advertise next year. wink

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Posted By: LabRat Re: happy birthday for me!!! - 12/28/05 09:32 AM
PS: Labby... I wanna know your b-date? 8th of january right? I might be wrong... argh!
LOL - close, Erica. laugh It's the 7th.

And glad to hear you had a terrific day, despite our memory-challenged lapses. wink

I got a camcorder as part of my Christmas and I was just as delighted with it as I'd been asking for one all year. It apparently came from Homer - which was a surprise. Clearly he's smarter than the average dog and much cleverer than I supposed. Although I suspect that Stuart at least held the pen for him to write the gift tag with. goofy

I will admit to making up for lost time and being just a leeetle snap happy with it, though. I've already used up one tape and Homer's already ducking out camera range whenever it appears. wink

LabRat smile
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: happy birthday for me!!! - 12/29/05 10:42 AM
lol Labby, that's the smartest dog a rat have ever had!

Thanks for all the belated wishes of happy birthday.. you girls are wonderful! laugh
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: happy birthday for me!!! - 12/29/05 11:50 AM
Happy Belated Birthday, Erica! smile1

Andreia smile
Posted By: Shadow Re: happy birthday for me!!! - 12/29/05 11:26 PM
Happy belated! I've been out of town. And hey, birthdays are worth mentioning! Celebrate with your own thread! You deserve it, and we want to know so we can wish you well!

dance dance dance

JD
Posted By: L Re: happy birthday for me!!! - 01/06/06 11:28 AM
Happy belated!! And happy to me. I turned 40 last week!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards