Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Quel Lane Wedding pictures - Raquel and Adam - 12/05/05 05:32 PM
Hi, everyone! wave

I'd like to thank everyone that wished Adam and I congratulations for our wedding. We're really happy because we're finally married!

If you'd like to see some pictures of our wedding you can go here:

http://br.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lanelana/album?.dir=8bdf&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//br.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Sorry everything is in Portuguese there but that's where my family can see pictures too and there wasn't enough space to write in English as well laugh

Thanks again for everything, guys! It's great to be able to share everything with you smile

Best wishes,
Raquel
Posted By: Shadow Re: Wedding pictures - Raquel and Adam - 12/05/05 06:25 PM
Awww, you look so pretty! Congrats!

You know, my best friend is starting to plan her wedding, and I think she picked out that same color for the bridesmaid dress. I guess blue's getting popular!

JD
hyper
Posted By: LabRat Re: Wedding pictures - Raquel and Adam - 12/06/05 12:25 AM
How lovely, Raquel. Looks like everything went smoothly! Here's to a long and happy life for the two of you. smile1

LabRat smile
Posted By: HatMan Re: Wedding pictures - Raquel and Adam - 12/06/05 01:48 AM
Thanks for sharing the pics! You guys look great, and you both look so happy (as well you should).

Congrats again, you two!

Paul
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Wedding pictures - Raquel and Adam - 12/06/05 03:32 AM
Congratulations Raquel and Adam! smile1 Thanks for sharing them.

Tricia cool
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: Wedding pictures - Raquel and Adam - 12/06/05 08:21 AM
[Linked Image] Raquel and Adam, [Linked Image]

As you start a new life together, here's wishing you love, luck and hapiness to last ever after! twins
May the love you share continue to grow with each passing day. [Linked Image]

Congratulations on your wedding! [Linked Image]

Andreia [Linked Image]
Posted By: Wendymr Re: Wedding pictures - Raquel and Adam - 12/06/05 10:50 AM
Beautiful photos, Raquel and Adam! Congratulations! jump

Wendy smile
Awww, those photos are wonderful! You both look great (btw good choice on that wedding dress smile ).

Here's to a very happy life for you and Adam! party party party

See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile
Posted By: Laurach Re: Wedding pictures - Raquel and Adam - 12/07/05 02:45 PM
Awww Congratulations!!!! You guys look great! May your life be a long, healthy, happy and wonderful ride! Laura
Posted By: YConnell Re: Wedding pictures - Raquel and Adam - 12/07/05 06:26 PM
Wow! You look very pretty and so does the dress. smile And Adam! eek Lucky you. smile

Yvonne
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards