Lois & Clark Forums
Came across this link in relation to something else (the MJ Barbie doll mentioned further down the page), but thought I'd pass it on for those interested.

I won't give you actual spoilers here, but there are pictures and a one-paragraph plot summary from next week's episode of Smallville. Thought I might give you guys a little extra time to brace yourselves.

Comics Continuum Smallville Preview

(Hey, at least there's an interesting guest star...)

Paul
Uhm? I can't help but find this plot very familiar? Isn't there a story similar with similar outlines in the LnC fandom?

Anyway, I think of this episode as a cheap plot to raise their ratings. Maybe I'd say something different if Tom Welling would be taking this undercover job. blush
Anyway, I think of this episode as a cheap plot to raise their ratings.
Urgh. Too true! Are they really in that much trouble?

LabRat smile
I don't think it's a matter of being in trouble, but the fact that November is "Sweeps Month" here in the US. (May and July being the others, but Nov and May are the big ones.) That's why you always see extra provacative episodes during those months, and clearly SV is doing the same thing. The networks all put on "big plots" to try to draw people in, because the ratings during these 3-4 weeks set the rates they can get away with charging to advertisers for the rest of the period.

Kathy
...not to mention they have to give Lois something to do since, technically, she's not even supposed to be around yet.

And the fact that Erica Durance has (supposedly) a really hot body...

And the fact that, really, is there any such thing as an idea that hasn't been done already?

Plus, I'd watch paint dry and grass grow if it meant I didn't have to watch Clark and Lana make googly eyes at each other or, gag, spend an hour groping each other.

Lynn
Originally posted by lynnm:
Plus, I'd watch paint dry and grass grow if it meant I didn't have to watch Clark and Lana make googly eyes at each other or, gag, spend an hour groping each other.
Well, interpreting the pictures correctly, you may have the pleasure of watching Clark at ogling a stripper-Lois smile1 Isn't that much better than any Clark/Lana interaction?
That's what I was going to say. For once, Clark will be getting a little "action" from Lois and maybe then he'll get a brain and leave Lana! clap

Plus, I have to admit seeing Tom in a suit will be awfully nice and also be a pre-curser to his days at the Planet! wink
I don't have a problem with watching Lois strip. laugh From those pictures, she does look rather nice. dizzy
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards