Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Wendymr Congratulations Adam and Raquel!!! - 05/04/05 06:56 PM
We just heard some wonderful news on IRC! Another FoLC marriage is on the way - Adam (Thanatos) and Raquel (QuelLane) are engaged! goofy

Wendy smile
Posted By: Meerkat Re: Congratulations Adam and Raquel!!! - 05/04/05 07:35 PM
Congratulations, Adam and Raquel! We're so happy for you!
Posted By: KathyB Re: Congratulations Adam and Raquel!!! - 05/04/05 07:51 PM
How wonderfully exciting! I think this brings our FoLC weddings up to six. Go, us. smile

Congrats Raquel and Adam. I'm thrilled for you both.

Kathy
Posted By: Kaethel Re: Congratulations Adam and Raquel!!! - 05/04/05 10:01 PM
Oooh, congrats, Quel and Adam!! What wonderful news! hyper I wish you all the very best for your life together, and yes, by all means, post the wedding pictures! smile

Kaethel smile
Posted By: LabRat Re: Congratulations Adam and Raquel!!! - 05/05/05 02:46 AM
Whoa - well done and congrats to you both. smile1

Raquel, you need to get the fiance of yours back to irc and writing. <g>

LabRat smile
Posted By: Xanabee Re: Congratulations Adam and Raquel!!! - 05/05/05 05:51 AM
Congratulations, Raquel and Adam. I'm so happy for you. What wonderful news! drool

Is this a great fandom or what. People from all over the world becoming friends for life and now there's even a romantic bond between two FoLCs on two different continents. So very 'Lois and Clark'! wink

party party party

Lets Samba! er... party!
Oh, so you two finally got engaged! And you didn't tell, me, Raq? All right... all right... frown

JUST KIDDING!

I'm very happy to hear the news! jump Congratulations!!

party party party party party

I wish you a great life together, because you deserve it. smile

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

P.S.: Six FoLC weddings? Really?
Posted By: Saskia Re: Congratulations Adam and Raquel!!! - 05/05/05 07:52 AM
Congratulations, Adam and Raquel! party I hope you'll have a wonderful life together, and yes, do show us the pictures!

Saskia smile
Posted By: Doranwen Re: Congratulations Adam and Raquel!!! - 05/05/05 03:30 PM
I don't know you, but congratulations anyways!

Six weddings? Anyone care to name them--I obviously have missed them all so far, being a latecomer to these boards.
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: Congratulations Adam and Raquel!!! - 05/05/05 07:23 PM
party party Congrats, guys!!!!!

And to answer at least part of Doranwen's question: I know of Peace Everett and Karl Kingston. laugh

Sara
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Congratulations Adam and Raquel!!! - 05/05/05 08:18 PM
Raquel and Adam, I'm so happy for both of you! I know this has been a long time coming, so it's great to see smile

As for FOLC weddings... well, there was Peace & Karl, Barb & Jon Knudson, Leanne & Dan Shawler, not sure if Vip & Jules actually got married... who was it who had someone in the church to type the ceremony onto IRC for us all to attend? Okay, maybe you'd better ask someone who'd actually remember goofy

PJ
who's been around for ages and has the swiss-cheese memories to prove it! or not...
Posted By: KathyB Re: Congratulations Adam and Raquel!!! - 05/05/05 08:26 PM
It was Karl and Peace that had someone simulecast their wedding on IRC. smile We had as many people in the chat room as they had at the reception!

You're right that I was exaggerating about weddings, though -- I don't know that Jules and Vip ever got married, and I'm only assuming that Rich and Kat did. (That was the couple you missed, Pam.) Last I knew, they were living together and were intending to get married, but I never heard if they actually tied the knot. Since I was one of the matchmakers that helped put them together though goofy I think they were a wonderful couple and I certainly hope they did. smile

Ah, love is in the air ... everywhere I look around ...

Kathy
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: Congratulations Adam and Raquel!!! - 05/06/05 05:24 AM
Congratulations Raquel and Adam! I'm so happy for both of you! [Linked Image]

Raquel, what great news! hyper I think Adam surprised you once more. So romantic, so beautiful! [Linked Image] I'm thrilled for you, because I know that is your dream coming true. Enjoy, you deserve all the felicity of the world. [Linked Image]

You had your prize for being so patient! [Linked Image]

Best wishes! [Linked Image]

Quando será o casamento? laugh

Andreia [Linked Image]
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: Congratulations Adam and Raquel!!! - 05/07/05 08:53 AM
Raquel e Adam...

Que notícia maravilhosa. eu espero que vocês sejam muito felizes nessa nova caminhada juntos. Toda sorte do mundo para vocês dois. Vocês merecem!

Raquel and Adam...

what wonderful news. I wish you all the happiness in this new path you are walking together. Wish you two all the luck. You deserve it!

Please let us know when the wedding is going to be and do post pictures grovel
Posted By: Quel Lane Re: Congratulations Adam and Raquel!!! - 05/13/05 07:57 PM
WOW, thanks so much, guys! I really appreciated all your best wishes and I'm sure Adam feels the same way smile

I'm sure Adam and I will be blessed in our marriage and I'm really really glad for having you all wishing us that. It means a lot especially because if it wasn't for FoLCDom and Lois & Clark I probably wouldn't have met my soul mate. So thank you from the bottom of my heart thumbsup

Best wishes to you all,
Raquel (who can't stop looking at her engagement ring blush )

P.S. LabRat, I've been trying to make Adam go back to writing for a while now but he is so stubborn laugh I think I need to be more persuasive because I really want to read "Lois and the Beast" and he didn't finish it!!!! laugh
Posted By: LabRat Re: Congratulations Adam and Raquel!!! - 05/14/05 01:28 AM
(who can't stop looking at her engagement ring [Embarrassed] )
You know, we should really have a photo of that. Or, at the very least, a description. laugh .

It's a girl thing. <g> You can't deny us the usual ooohing and aahing over the ring, Raquel. wink

LabRat smile
Posted By: Quel Lane Re: Congratulations Adam and Raquel!!! - 05/14/05 02:26 PM
LOL, Lab! Okay, okay, if you insist here is some pictures of my engagement ring blush :

[Linked Image]

I'm waiting for the ooohing and aahing over the ring now, girls wink

Raquel (who thinks the ring looks even better on her hand wink )
Posted By: Wendymr Re: Congratulations Adam and Raquel!!! - 05/14/05 02:36 PM
Oooh!!!! Aaaaaah!!! goofy

Seriously, it's beautiful. laugh You have great taste, Adam! thumbsup (since a little bird told me that Adam chose it... wink )

Wendy smile
Posted By: Saskia Re: Congratulations Adam and Raquel!!! - 05/14/05 02:41 PM
Oh My God! That is one absolutely gorgeous ring! You did an excellent job on picking the ring, Adam!

Saskia (still ooooohing and aaaaaaahing wink )
Posted By: Sorcha Re: Congratulations Adam and Raquel!!! - 05/14/05 02:42 PM
Oooooooooh wow!!!!!

Congratulations, you two!! clap I'm really happy for you both. Best wishes!!!

Sara
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: Congratulations Adam and Raquel!!! - 05/14/05 03:20 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This would the point where I exclaim, No fair!!! But I'm going to be adult about this and say, I really am SOOOOOO happy for both of you!!!!

Sara smile
Posted By: Kaethel Re: Congratulations Adam and Raquel!!! - 05/14/05 03:30 PM
Oooooh! Aaaaah! Beautiful ring, Raquel. smile

Kaethel smile
Posted By: Artemis Re: Congratulations Adam and Raquel!!! - 05/14/05 03:44 PM
Ohhhhhhh, Ahhhhhhh. What a beautiful ring! Great taste, Adam, both in the ring and the girl. mecry I always cry at weddings!
cool
Artemis & Hubby
Posted By: LabRat Re: Congratulations Adam and Raquel!!! - 05/14/05 04:24 PM
Oooooooooh. Actually, that's kind of similar to my engagement ring. Adam definitely has good taste. <g>

LabRat smile
Posted By: Shadow Re: Congratulations Adam and Raquel!!! - 05/14/05 09:50 PM
Ooooooooh

It's so pretty!! Congrats, you guys!

JD
dance
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Congratulations Adam and Raquel!!! - 05/14/05 10:22 PM
Congratulations, Raquel and Adam! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: Thanatos Re: Congratulations Adam and Raquel!!! - 05/18/05 06:56 PM
I wanted to say thank you to everyone myself. As for the ring, I juust picked out a diamond while I was in Bahrain, they put it on the ring wink .

Now my writing, well I haven't been able to find the motivation for a long time, a very long time. I wish I could finish my stories, but nothing. Well hopefully inspiration will come someday.
Posted By: LabRat Re: Congratulations Adam and Raquel!!! - 05/19/05 12:48 AM
Now my writing, well I haven't been able to find the motivation for a long time, a very long time. I wish I could finish my stories, but nothing. Well hopefully inspiration will come someday.
Well, I hear you on that one, Adam. wink Just know that if the Muse does ever strike again, you'll have readers eagerly waiting. smile

You know, traditionally, good fanfic is the perfect wedding gift for a bride... /me whistles innocently....

LabRat smile angel-devil
Oooh! Aah!! laugh

Seriously now, it's wonderful. Congratulations again!

See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile
Posted By: Quel Lane Re: Congratulations Adam and Raquel!!! - 05/19/05 07:59 AM
You know, traditionally, good fanfic is the perfect wedding gift for a bride... /me whistles innocently....
LOL, Lab! I couldn't agree with you more on this laugh I've been nagging him so let's see if he can actually go back to writing wink I think it would help if more people nagged him though laugh

Raquel (who would love to have a complete "Lois and the Beast" as her wedding gift wink )
Posted By: Carolyn Re: Congratulations Adam and Raquel!!! - 05/21/05 11:05 PM
Congrats Raquel and Adam!!!!!!!

SOOOOOO happy for you two!!!!!! The ring it's beautiful thumbsup .

Carolyn smile

PS:Raquel, don't stop trying to persuade him to finish 'Lois and the Beast', because you have another fan of that fic here, waiting to read more of it wink .
Posted By: LoisJane Re: Congratulations Adam and Raquel!!! - 05/22/05 07:08 PM
My dear Quel and Adam,

I know I already send my congratulaions in other ways, but still have to do it again...

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BOTH OF YOU!!! whinging happy tears for you while reading
your mail!
You have bee through a lot - boy do I know - and you two deserve it! So I wish you ALL the BEST, LOVE and LUCK in your life together!
Can't wait till the date is set and I will be on my way to your wedding!!! laugh :p

All my Love, Jane
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards