Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Anonymous The Eigth veil- HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASKIA!!!! - 11/27/03 12:06 AM
Saskia, hoi hoi!

I know I already warned you, but still,
U may have notices my lack of Birthday Fic
Today, sorry about that.
Professional and personal life kind of tied me up, anyway…
I’m sure you know the feeling wink
Enjoy this day for it’s yours, so: Van Harte Gefeliciteerd.
Happy birthday, joyeux anniversaire, Herzliches Geburstag, etc.
Right, now that it’s all said, I’ll rush back to crazy Paris smile1

PS: I almost forgot to add buon anniversario, cumpleanos feliz, dzien rojdenir, ferhan zyada nhar… Now that I’m giving it a thought, I’m really not sure of the last two :p

PPS: this is a BR free text…so thanks for bearing with typos and unintended misspelling. And if you want to have a clearer view of it...holler for the Ninth veil (before I post it this evening -Dutch evening hour- of course) wink
Posted By: LabRat Re: The Eigth veil- HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASKIA!!!! - 11/27/03 01:01 AM
Happy birthday, Saskia! Have a good one!

LabRat smile dance
Happy birthday, Saskia! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: Jana Re: The Eigth veil- HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASKIA!!!! - 11/27/03 02:34 AM
Happy birthday, Sas! I hope your day is wonderful! dance Eat lots of cake and ice cream for me, okay?

Jana
Feliz Aniversário Saskia!!!! or Happy Birthday Saskia wink

I don't mind sharing my birthday with you wink Have a great day...may all your wishes come true.

Raquel (who is happy to share her birthday with someone like you smile )
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The Eigth veil- HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASKIA!!!! - 11/27/03 04:39 AM
I don't mind sharing my birthday with you
Oh...in that case, Happy Birthday to you too, Quel Lane!

[Linked Image]

Yeah, it maybe childish, but I found this fish kinda cute wink

Carole smile1
FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS SAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have lots of fun hyper

Cris
Posted By: Sorcha Re: The Eigth veil- HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASKIA!!!! - 11/27/03 11:34 AM
Breithlá Shona Duit, Saskia!!! dance

Sara smile
Χρόνια πολλά (chronia polla), Sas!! (And Quel, of course wink )

dance dance party

May all of your wishes come true.

AnnaBtG. smile
Posted By: rivka Re: The Eigth veil- HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASKIA!!!! - 11/27/03 02:19 PM
&#9834 Yom huledet samei'ach, yom huledet samei'ach. Yom huledet l'Saskia v'Raquel, yom huledet samei'ach! &#9834
LOL, Rivka, you just took the words right out of my mouth! laugh
יום הולדת שמח!
And I have no Russian font in my computer, but still: s dnom rozhdeniem!
Happy Birthday, fellow Sagittarius! smile1

Have a great day! wave
Posted By: Saskia Re: The Eigth veil- HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASKIA!!!! - 11/29/03 12:23 AM
Thanks for all the best wishes, guys. I've had a fantastic day. And you all had a part in that too. I've been beaming all day since the moment I found this thread and the bday fics written for me.

Thanks again!

Saskia jump
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards