Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Nqoire Urgent Prayer Request - 11/11/03 08:20 PM
I'm sorry, I know this usually isn't done, but a friend of mine needs prayer urgently.

Gabriel B., the younger brother of one of my Californian friends, has just been diagnosed with an inoperable and malignant tumor on his brain stem. It's causing fluid buildup and is 100 % fatal. Gabriel has less than a year to live. His sixth birthday is tomorrow and he will be spending it in surgery to drain fluid from his brain. Please pray for a medical miracle. Please pray for peace for Gabriel's family. He has several siblings. Please pray for Gabriel as he goes through this difficult time.
Posted By: Julie S Re: Urgent Prayer Request - 11/11/03 08:33 PM
OMG! That's so awful! I hope they find a way to save him! I'm so sorry!
frown
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Urgent Prayer Request - 11/12/03 10:01 AM
That's terrible... certainly one of the hardest things a parent can go through. Prayers said. smile

PJ
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: Urgent Prayer Request - 11/12/03 10:52 AM
Hi,

He and his family will be in my prayer. twins twins

Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or more come together in my name, there I am with them. --- Matthew 18:19-20
MAF twins twins
Posted By: Shadow Re: Urgent Prayer Request - 11/12/03 12:18 PM
Watch, O Lord, with those who wake, or watch, or weep tonight, and give your angels charge over those who sleep.
Tend your sick ones, O Lord Christ.
Rest your weary ones.
Bless your dying ones.
Soothe your suffering ones.
Pity your afflicted ones.
Shield your joyous ones.
And for all your love's sake. Amen.
--St. Augustine

God be with Gabriel today and always.
JD
Posted By: Mister Data Re: Urgent Prayer Request - 11/12/03 02:33 PM
Prayers said.