Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Savior *Wave* Hello there! I'm new here. - 11/02/03 10:06 AM
Hello I'm a newbie from Australia, just wanna say hi to everyone here. A huge Lois and Clark fan since I was 14. He...he.... Now I'm 20 and still a fan of that TV series even though I become a Matrix Freak some time ago. smile1
Posted By: Kaethel Re: *Wave* Hello there! I'm new here. - 11/02/03 10:13 AM
Welcome to the boards, Savior! I hope you enjoy yourself here. wave

Kaethel smile
Posted By: lynnm Re: *Wave* Hello there! I'm new here. - 11/02/03 11:04 AM
Welcome, Savior. I, too, am a Matrix Freak. So feel free to be freakish and obsessive with me <g>!

Lynn
Posted By: Sorcha Re: *Wave* Hello there! I'm new here. - 11/02/03 12:59 PM
Welcome, Savior! Hope you enjoy your time here smile

And almost everyone here is a freak about something or other wink . Me, I'm Celine-Dion-The-Corrs-Delta-Goodrem-Savage-Garden-Smallville obsessed wink So don't worry smile

Sara laugh
Posted By: Julie S Re: *Wave* Hello there! I'm new here. - 11/02/03 01:12 PM
Hi! Welcome to the message boards! *me feels left out because I've never seen the Matrix*

Julie smile (who really hates the keyboard she is using because the space key doesnt work properly)
Hi!

Welcome and I hope you have lots of fun with us dance dance

AnnaBtG. (who has also a RL friend OBSESSED with Matrix and Keanu Reeves)
Posted By: Wanda Detroit Re: *Wave* Hello there! I'm new here. - 11/02/03 07:38 PM
Welcome, Savior!

I think you'll have a good time with us here--we're a fun bunch! laugh

-Wanda :p
Posted By: TriciaW Re: *Wave* Hello there! I'm new here. - 11/02/03 09:44 PM
Yay, another Aussie joins the boards. smile1

Welcome, Savior! party

Where abouts in Australia are you?

Tricia cool
Posted By: Savior Re: *Wave* Hello there! I'm new here. - 11/02/03 09:53 PM
Thank you for the Welcome! I'm sure I'll have a good time here. You guys are good writers , I enjoy reading your fanfic so much. Unfortunately , I suck at writing. frown

BTW, you can find some of my Matrix ( I have a huge obsession with Trinity and therefore Carrie Anne Moss but I love Neo too) & LOTRs fanart on this site: http://ychi4100.deviantart.com/gallery/.

Sorry I haven't done any Lois and Clark drawing but I'll try it once my exam's over.
Posted By: Savior Re: *Wave* Hello there! I'm new here. - 11/02/03 10:00 PM
Hello! TriciaW, nice to meet you! I live in Sydney Australia and am a student of Sydney Uni.
Posted By: HatMan Re: *Wave* Hello there! I'm new here. - 11/02/03 10:32 PM
hi, welcome to the boards. smile always cool to meet a new folc. smile

i'm not much of a matrix or LOTR fan myself, but i have to say that's some pretty impressive pencil work you've done. i look forward to seeing what you do with l&c.

anyway, good luck with your exams, and i hope you have fun with the boards. smile

Paul
Posted By: Shadow Re: *Wave* Hello there! I'm new here. - 11/03/03 12:00 AM
Hey welcome!

I'll be the first to admit it: I'm movie deprived. I've never seen The Matrix (just one amongst the many movies that my friends want to club me for never watching). One of my friends really wants to have a Matrix party when the third one comes out (watch the first two then hit the theatre to see the third), so if I'm free, I may cave. goofy

Have lots of fun here!
JD
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: *Wave* Hello there! I'm new here. - 11/03/03 04:13 AM
Hey, welcome to the boards smile Love your avatar! We should be an easy enough group to get along with, since we're all a little obsessed :p Have fun!

PJ
Posted By: LabRat Re: *Wave* Hello there! I'm new here. - 11/03/03 04:45 AM
Nice to see you, Savior - have fun!

LabRat smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: *Wave* Hello there! I'm new here. - 11/03/03 04:53 AM
likewise!

Welcome inside the Matrix...oops! to the boards I mean!

carole smile1
Hi! Welcome to the Fanfic Boards! Hope you have fun here. wave
Posted By: Savior Re: *Wave* Hello there! I'm new here. - 11/03/03 08:13 AM
wink Thank a lot ! I'm already having fun now dance
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards